how to make mike63 jealous (i met MRS EDGE this weekend)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lucky for you jess told me you are nice, Discoteque, or i would think you were trying to start something.
smile.gif

hi,
here are some pics of mrs. edge and i hanging out. yes, that is her couch (i was in her house!!!!) and me and jessica and mr. edge, (soon to be dumped i hope) having mrs. edge's very first full pint of guinness together.

p.s. the pictures do not do her justice, and she doesn't know how hot she is.

editPhotos.fcgi

editPhotos.fcgi

heheh! just wait till the day I can afford to take a year out in the USA, I will be checking out you Interference cuties! I mean how can you resist a cute English guy with the cute English accent? The British invasion is coming! lock up your daughters! er..think mums better lock themselves up to!
heheh....

What a Bomb! when you come visit can I draw on your shaved head???? Oh please???

mhihi.gif

------------------
My Lair

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
heheh! just wait till the day I can afford to take a year out in the USA, I will be checking out you Interference cuties! I mean how can you resist a cute English guy with the cute English accent? The British invasion is coming! lock up your daughters! er..think mums better lock themselves up to!
heheh....

noooo, not the accent! *is a sucker for accents*
tongue.gif

Sicy, my head is not shaved totally bald anymore! anyway I may try growing it long and dye it black to cover up the grey hairs just like a certain hero of ours does as well! You will have to find another part of my body to scribble! on! LOL!

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 01-08-2002).]

what a bomb and Mike63...if you invade the U.S., please come on down to Dallas...and bring a BUNCH of your accented mates! Unless I beat you to it and move over there meself...

it's BOR-ING down here...and I'm a SUCKER for those accents...
wink.gif

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
heheh....

what if those of us who speak perfect english start saying "chips" instead of french fries, and "torch" instead of flashlight and start using "bloody" for everything when we type. would that turn you all on?

i think the fact that half the people on Interference (okay, maybe it's just Pleba) already are spouting British-isms like "arse," "fek," "bloody," and other terms....well, you're gonna have to give us more than that, edgerulz!
biggrin.gif

but hey...it's a start!

Originally posted by edgerulz:
what if those of us who speak perfect english start saying "chips" instead of french fries, and "torch" instead of flashlight and start using "bloody" for everything when we type. would that turn you all on?

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*picking self up off floor*

OMG! I knew that he was going to post the pics but I had no idea it would be in a separate thread! LOLLL!

Yes, edgerulz and I had a splendid time over the weekend, he is a charmer AND a cutie!
biggrin.gif

I KNEW I'd get busted over the hand on the knee thing! LOLLLL!
biggrin.gif

*tiptoes back into usual interference anonymity*

Thanks edgerulz, you are such a sweetie!
smile.gif

LOL @ Sula - Mona's already got dibs! Mr. Edge'll be very busy while I'm out w. Mike63 and edgerulz! LOL! (sorry Mike, I hope this hasn't embarassed you beyond belief!)
biggrin.gif

What can I say ?

Only just caught up with this - goodness me a relative newcomer and my handle in the title of a thread - not only that but along with Mrs Edge too. Embarassed ? Not at all !

I think my views on the beauty of Mrs Edge are already a matter of public record - but happy to repeat them here, apart from being beautiful, drinking a pint of God's own nector too.Mr Edge is very lucky.

Jealous ? Yes, of both Mr Edge and edgerulz -but such is life ! I will console myself in the knowledge that some people like, and I have, an English accent- not too surprising given I was born here- but am also three quarters Irish !

Mike

A lethal combination! LOL!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mike63:
I will console myself in the knowledge that some people like, and I have, an English accent- not too surprising given I was born here- but am also three quarters Irish !

Mike

Feel free to email me when you get a chance!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom