How to get Vertigo first on Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I have created a Yahoo Group specifically for the download of Vertigo on Friday.

This is only open to Interference members. You must have at least 50 posts to be accepted into the group (with only very few exceptions), this is so that people don't join Interference just so they can get in on this. To be a member I have to approve you.

The address is: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/u2vertigo/

This is a guaranteed download of Vertigo, as Yahoo has unlimited bandwidth (I'm pretty sure).

:up:

If you are getting in on this, please provide your Yahoo ID below so that I can make sure you are indeed an Interference member.

Right... I'm just a tad bellow the 50 required, but since I'm the first to reply... Care to make a special exception?

I'll owe you one :wink:

Edit: Yahoo ID? Blimey, will have to fix one of those as well, I suppose.

Last edited:
Sorry guys...I need to make sure people aren't joining up just for the MP3, which takes more bandwidth if people are trying to get the file, and slows it down.

50 posts in 3 days isn't overly difficult though, I'll admit. Just go to Randooooooom in LS. :p

2 more. You can get that in about a minute and a half.

I'm heading out now, but I'll do more membership approvals in about 3 or 4 hours. Just sit tight! :)

Oh well. Plan B then, to hack an established and respected members account. Ahem.

How about instead limiting it to those who registred for the forum, say, more then a week ago? It's a bit harsh with drawing the line at 50 posts, eliminating lurkers as myself. Or perhaps that was the idea.

Anyway, my loss. Cheers.

what if i just bombard this thread with mindless junk to get my number of posts up?

oh will you look at that, i have a lot already
i didint realsie i spent so much time on here
i really should do more work!! ha ha

Just because someone doesn't post a lot doesn't mean they aren't a "hardcore interferencer"... I've been going to this site for years. I'm just not big on posting!

EmilyBono said:
Just because someone doesn't post a lot doesn't mean they aren't a "hardcore interferencer"... I've been going to this site for years. I'm just not big on posting!

same here, don't bother, it'll be all over the internet by late friday. No need to prove your "Hard Core U2-ness" to anyone, thats just BS.

Back
Top Bottom