How To Dismantle AAB-the song? title track?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Inner El Guapo

War Child
Did the author get confused, or is there another song (Tough?) about Bob Hewson on the album.

from 'The Observer', make of it what you will....

Already, those in the know are calling the new album U2's masterpiece. It is a highly charged affair, full of guitar-driven songs about big emotional, rather than political, issues, and foreshadowed by the death of Bono's father, Robert Hewson, in 2001. The title song, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," is actually an ode to his late father, who was a strong and forceful presence in his son's life. "I should have called it How to Dismantle the Atomic Bob," he quipped recently.

http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=3519

the author didnt know what he was talking about. HTDAAB is the title of the album, but there are a few songs about his father I believe. "Somtimes You can't make it on your own" is one, and "Tough" is supposedly about him as well. Although, we dont have confirmation if the latter is on the album.

RademR said:
the author didnt know what he was talking about. HTDAAB is the title of the album, but there are a few songs about his father I believe. "Somtimes You can't make it on your own" is one, and "Tough" is supposedly about him as well. Although, we dont have confirmation if the latter is on the album.

read it AGAIN you are incorrect... there is a title track.

There is also that "Atomic Bob" comment. Cool! This is a track and the album title! :up:

So, is this 7 for 11 now? Mind you, the papers can be a confusing bunch.

Originally posted by RademR

read it AGAIN you are incorrect... there is a title track.

I still think the reporter could have made a mistake...

Back
Top Bottom