How to contact U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
batsignal2r2cy.jpg

mor lyk dis
macphisto2.gif
m i rite? :nerd:

But seriously, I would like to know too. I'm sure there is somewhere that says where you can send fan mail, etc. I'll do some investigating!

inmyplace13 said:
Bono
Dublin, Ireland

don't forget a stamp

Actually that address- partially would be:

Mr. Bono- call him mister- he likes it.
K-ll__ey
Co. Dublin
Republic of IRELAND

I refuse to give the street out though- the poor guy has enough people at his gates as it is!!!!

I even thought better of giving out the town name after a minute of quiet reflection.

Last edited:
inmyplace13 said:
Bono
Dublin, Ireland

don't forget a stamp

:lmao:

I once sent a letter to German football player Lothar Mattheus. This is the address I put on the envelope.

Lothar Mattheus
c/o Bundesliga
Germany

I was 12 at the time. :shifty:

Zootlesque said:

:lmao:

I once sent a letter to German football player Lothar Mattheus. This is the address I put on the envelope.

Lothar Mattheus
c/o Bundesliga
Germany

I was 12 at the time. :shifty:

ha ha :hug:

Well thanks for your replies, but I'm being serious here. Pavarotti is supposed to have a concert in Sarajevo on 8th of April and I was thinking to send an e mail to the principal management so that they can contact the band and suggest them to come to Sarajevo to perform Miss Sarajevo live again, in the city that carries the name of that great song. They have been singing it throughout the Vertigo tour over the last two years and this is Pavarotti's farewell tour, which means the last chance to do it together again and to try to reprise the 1995's Modena moment.
I have already sent an e mail to propaganda@numb.ie but haven't received any reply yet.
So any serious suggestions would do. Anyone?:huh:

Principle Management,

30-32 Sir John Rogersons Quay, Dublin2

TEL : (353) 1 6777 330

But realistically, I don't think you'll get much response

vivaSA said:
Well thanks for your replies, but I'm being serious here. Pavarotti is supposed to have a concert in Sarajevo on 8th of April and I was thinking to send an e mail to the principal management so that they can contact the band and suggest them to come to Sarajevo to perform Miss Sarajevo live again, in the city that carries the name of that great song. They have been singing it throughout the Vertigo tour over the last two years and this is Pavarotti's farewell tour, which means the last chance to do it together again and to try to reprise the 1995's Modena moment.
I have already sent an e mail to propaganda@numb.ie but haven't received any reply yet.
So any serious suggestions would do. Anyone?:huh:

Considering that U2 has just POSTPONED the Vertigo tour, you can pretty much assume they won't be travelling to Sarajevo to play a song with Pavarotti in a couple weeks.

Just something to think about.

great idea and sentiments viva. I too doubt that could happen. Considering the circumstances the band couldn't do that. It wouldn't be full band.. Someone is with their very sick daughter now...

vivaSA said:
Yeah, I'm aware of that, it's probably Edge's daugther, so Bono could come on his own.
Still, it's worth trying.

The thing is, you can also assume that if the band or Bono, etc wanted to be there, it wouldn't be a fan that would need to plant the idea. The band's people is in touch with Pavarotti's people. If they could be there, they just might be.

But out of respect for the fact that things are so hairy right now with the tour, it's best that you don't ask them if they can perform in Sarajevo at this time.

HelloAngel said:

The thing is, you can also assume that if the band or Bono, etc wanted to be there, it wouldn't be a fan that would need to plant the idea. The band's people is in touch with Pavarotti's people. If they could be there, they just might be.

But out of respect for the fact that things are so hairy right now with the tour, it's best that you don't ask them if they can perform in Sarajevo at this time.

I already did that, so did the people from Pavarotti team.

I'm sure that Bono's "people" have known about the Pavarotti concert WAY before any of us common folk were aware. There is no need to inform him.

domain: principlemanagement.com
owner: *us** Hun*******
organization: Principle Management
email: *us**@numb.**
address: 30/3**********
address: Q***
city: Dublin 2
postal-code: na
phone: +353*******
fax: +353*******

If that's the one for U2's principle management, there are a few alternatives, try starting with info@principlemanagement.com or :p, not telling

Hope i didn't break any rules if i'm right, just did a quick internet search.

I did leave some stuff out as you can see by the ****'s, but the rest is copy and paste, the rest is up to you

The stars aren't exactly the number of letters or numbers that are missing btw.

I think it's safe to post this way, if not, moderaters please remove asap?, thx, i do not intend any harm to U2 or it's management, but a little help to a U2 fan, i see no harm in that.

Hmzz, i got here for another reason, hope this doesn't interfere with that :)

_Underscore

As others have said, there is no need to inform U2's camp about something this big.

Sometimes fans like to think U2 or U2's camp is either a small band or just Grover's Corners naive, but they're not. They have trained professionals and plenty of contacts to manage these types of things.

As Headache said before, 98% of the time of fans who think they NEED to contact the band, do not. I'd actually wager that is 99.9%. Which isn't to say that the intentions are not honorable. They are. I just think fans don't realize their intervention isn't needed.

HelloAngel said:
As others have said, there is no need to inform U2's camp about something this big.

Sometimes fans like to think U2 or U2's camp is either a small band or just Grover's Corners naive, but they're not. They have trained professionals and plenty of contacts to manage these types of things.

As Headache said before, 98% of the time of fans who think they NEED to contact the band, do not. I'd actually wager that is 99.9%. Which isn't to say that the intentions are not honorable. They are. I just think fans don't realize their intervention isn't needed.

Well if Bill Carter hadn't send that fax back in 1993 from besieged Sarajevo, they would have never written Miss Sarajevo in the first place, nor would they visited it a couple of times after that. Like I said, it's worth trying.

I can also recommend the book "Fools Rush In" by Bill Carter.

If you really want to send this communicaton go for it! I would suggest sending a letter the PM offices on the quays - somebody has already posted the address above. They are a receptive and friendly team of people, and you might not hear back for a long time, and it might not reach the band and your wish will probably never materialise, but there's no harm in trying!

Good luck!
Jim

vivaSA said:

Well if Bill Carter hadn't send that fax back in 1993 from besieged Sarajevo, they would have never written Miss Sarajevo in the first place, nor would they visited it a couple of times after that. Like I said, it's worth trying.

I can also recommend the book "Fools Rush In" by Bill Carter.

well, Bill Carter is and was at the time a writer/journalist (giving him some credibility). So of course they are going to pay attention to him and what he has to say. As opposed to john Q. Public...:|

As we all have said.. your intentions are good. But I am sure their management is well aware of this concert.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

well, Bill Carter is and was at the time a writer/journalist (giving him some credibility). So of course they are going to pay attention to him and what he has to say. As opposed to john Q. Public...:|

As we all have said.. your intentions are good. But I am sure their management is well aware of this concert.

No he wasn't, he came with some Brits who were distributing humanitarian aid, he didn't even work for the Television of Bosnia and Herzegovina, he lied to get that fax sent to the principle management and to have that interview scheduled with them in Verona during Zoo TV tour. Read the book, it's amazing.

And thanks for all the positive feedback, my fellow U2 fans. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom