How PopMart came alive in ZooTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I noticed the other night...

I was watching my Japanese version DVD (with TTTYAATW), and on LEMON, in the first chorus (the "I feel" part I think), if you look at the left big screen, you can see a mirrorball lemon...

I don't know if in the real DVD you can see it, but believe me, IT'S THERE (and moves :love: )

POPMart was much inspired from ZooTV.

ZooTV was overall a better performance, and more original. (IMO)

pepokiss said:
I noticed the other night...

I was watching my Japanese version DVD (with TTTYAATW), and on LEMON, in the first chorus (the "I feel" part I think), if you look at the left big screen, you can see a mirrorball lemon...

I don't know if in the real DVD you can see it, but believe me, IT'S THERE (and moves :love: )

Esos DVD's japoneses no se consiguen en el persa Bio Bio ¿de dónde habrá sacado material mi compadre? :scratch:

what? the japanese version has somehting the rest of us don't have?!
that's not hte first time i've heard something like that. coldplay and josh groban and other artists who release their CDs in Japan always put extra goodies on there!

During Popmart Mexico on vidi wall there's a sequence of videos and one was Laura Croft (tomb raider cartoon) and few years later the tomb raider movie used u2 Elevation song.
A neat little connection.

Lara Croft was on the HMTMKMKM video screen in that performance, maybe on the US legs...

and this JAPANESE VERSION I Have is the PPV, not the real DVD.. I have it like since MAY or something

well.. GO CHECK OUT THE MIRROBALL LEMON

Definitely get the Japanese PPV version, the master tape circulates and it's complete :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom