How much U2 Material?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Visiongfx

Acrobat
Just out of curiosity how much u2 material do all of you guys have ?

I have 409 'items' in my itunes including concerts, music videos and 2 bootlegs ( I know i just got into that ).

iTunesScreenSnapz001-3.png

I bet you all have like triple what i have lol

Last edited:
I've got 345 songs (1 day, 1.50 GB) in my itunes. I've got about 15 or so concerts on CD not included in the 345. So all in all, I've probably got 700ish songs. Also, I've got the Rattle and Hum DVD and the Chicago DVD not included either.

This might appear sick to some folks, but this represents 22 years of collecting: 1 LP, 1898 cds, 18952 mp3, 521 vhs/dvd/mpeg/rm/wmv files, 56 books/programs/magazines, 26 posters, 31 patches. The cds represent released stuff, burned from mp3 and over 866 concerts (still searching for 31% of the shows of which maybe 2% of those are known to be recorded). My collection may or may not take the cake, but I know some folks on the board may have more.

On iTunes:

649 items, 2.1 days, 3.59 GB
+ 21 items under the name 'Passengers'

zoocarolina said:
This might appear sick to some folks, but this represents 22 years of collecting: 1 LP, 1898 cds, 18952 mp3, 521 vhs/dvd/mpeg/rm/wmv files, 56 books/programs/magazines, 26 posters, 31 patches. The cds represent released stuff, burned from mp3 and over 866 concerts (still searching for 31% of the shows of which maybe 2% of those are known to be recorded). My collection may or may not take the cake, but I know some folks on the board may have more.

Whoa.

Dang man, 1898 CD'S!?!?!??!?!

Holy **** U2 has that many? You must have every single, and almost every promo item....

I have a separate hard drive that's currently got 422 U2 shows on it. That doesn't include cds, dvds, iTunes, my iPod, photos or my other U2 items. I :heart: collecting U2.

My "Complete U2" playlist, which has all the officially released (and a few unofficially released) U2 tracks, as well as demos and unreleased tracks from soundchecks runs 950 songs. My total U2 collection runs nearly 1800 songs. But I am nowhere near Zoocarolina.

zoocarolina said:
:drool:

Hard to say----I have most of my stuff on an external hard drive, some of it copied on my computer, and even less of it in iTunes. I'm trying to only keep really great shows on my computer & in iTunes.

Well its hard to say for me has well
I have a lot of bootlegs on CD,about 1.85 Gigs of music on my IPod,DVD's,videos,commercial CDs the list goes on. :)

Back
Top Bottom