How much money are you going to spend on the 3rd leg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
hmmm let's break this down:

3 GA tix at $52 each = $156
2 nights in a hotel at $100/night = $200
gas from Louisiana to Austin, TX & back = $60-70 (?)
food/pre-party activities for 3 = $150
U2 merchandise = approx. $35

Total = $601

whoa... that's a lot of $$$... I'm glad good ol' dad is picking up the bill I guess hehe--I'll pay for my ticket though ofcourse, that'll set me back a pretty penny
wink.gif

*Turns green with envy*

It would be nice if my parents would pick up the tab for me every now and then (but then again, I'm not living w/ them anymore). I think they actually owe me money - which I could really use right now...

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

whoa... that's a lot of $$$... I'm glad good ol' dad is picking up the bill I guess hehe--I'll pay for my ticket though ofcourse, that'll set me back a pretty penny
wink.gif

My parents pay for concerts we go to as well...however, I can't convince them to actually take me to every concert. I'm not even asking them to take me to Chicago for the 3rd leg because they already spent so much money one the 1st leg. They buy tickets, gas, etc., but I have to pay for whatever tour merchandise I want...at least I kept it to under $100 this tour, unlike POPMart.
biggrin.gif
I've always managed to control myself at other concerts...usually just a tour book and a shirt.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Eliv8:
Most Vegas hotels have baby sitting or play rooms for kids.

Yeah, but we don't feel comfortable leaving the kids with strangers for so many hours.
We always leave them with their grandparents or their aunts and uncles.
For the next tour we won't have that problem, the kids will be old enough to take along to the concerts.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom