how much is u2 worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think their total band worth is estimated at like 1 billion these days, although you can't really know for sure I don't think. I'm also pretty sure they split it 5 ways (the band + their manager) so anyway you look at it they all have quite a lot of money. :ohmy:

Per Forbes:-

"The band members are said to own a good chunk of Dublin real estate--by one estimate, their net worth may reach nearly $700 million. In September, Bono and his wife, Ali, received permission to add a three-floor extension to their new home, and bassist Adam Clayton has plans for an equally extravagant renovation, according to The Irish Times. Also, Bono and guitarist the Edge have bought and restored a Victorian hotel, the Clarence.

Last year, Forbes ranked U2 No. 5 on its 100 Top Celebrities list. The band's most recent tour grossed $130 million, and they took home $69 million."

Last edited:
i read in a forum that they were just recently appraised...recently like2 weeks ago...at something like 1.2 billion...

blueeyedgirl said:
Based on their last album, I want my couple of thousand back, thanks matey! :grumpy:
OOoooooooh below the bet, me boi. That's no way to address a Flag Officer!

Man, you could never put a price on those guys. Gotta love um.

But, in terms of -net worth-, which are the two key words: When you rack up albums, tours, and other shows, not to mention maybe some fundraisers or what have you - probably huddling around $900 million. Give or take a few hundred million.

And if they do - or would have done - endorsements.... oh... dear... god. Speaking of which, have they ever done any?

"Hi, I'm Bono. I use Calvin Klein hair gel... etc etc."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom