How much bearing will the Super Bowl performance have on the Grammy voters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know when they actually vote, but I think maybe their Super Bowl performance could persuade the voters(if they even need to be persuaded
wink.gif
).

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Will the Grammy voters even be watching the Superbowl???
eek.gif

They might miss the Disney movie.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

hmmm.....

Interesting. Don't you think the performance will at least be in the back of their heads?

If U2 performs Elevation, the voters may see how good the song is live and it may influence them to vote for the song.

------------------

Well, the voting ballots are mailed out on January 11th and tabulated in "early February." So it sounds like the voting would practically be over by the time the Super Bowl happens.

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Well, the voting ballots are mailed out on January 11th and tabulated in "early February." So it sounds like the voting would practically be over by the time the Super Bowl happens.

Oh ok.

Thanks for the info my fellow Wisconsinite!
smile.gif

------------------

No problem. Just doing my job.

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Back
Top Bottom