How much are you listening to Vertigo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me personally, I don't need a repeat button. I just instinctively keep clicking Windows Media Player "play" again once its finished. I couldn't really count them, but I have listened to Vertigo a serious ammount of times and amazingly am not a bid tired of it - it comes out really fresh and invigorating (kind of like those little wet towells they give you on airplanes to freshen up)!

How about everyone else?

I can only hear it when I on line now. I am playing it nonstop. OMG> It F**King Rocks. I love it. I didn't it was possible to love this band anymore. I can not wait to hear the CD. if it is anyting like the single. It is well worth the wait. I wish I had my own comoputer to paly it when ever I fell like it.

It rocks. Yeah Edge. it is songs like this that make me thing The Edge is the best rock guitarist out there. okay that maybe a little much. But it is songs like this that I know why he is my favorite

Last edited:
Its on repeat on my media player.

I wanted to tape if from 2fm but i could only get reception on my hi-fi which doesnt have a tape deck in it. Now I have it online I can just burn it to cd which is heaps better. :up:

Been on repeat for 3 hours now, and just copied to my mp3 player for tomorrow at work. Will also burn it to cd to play in the car...i'd hate to go 20 mins without it now. :)

:censored:
:banghead:
I have over an hour before I can get home and listen. AM radio would put my work speaker to shame. So I am waiting until I get home to listen to the high quality version.

U2democrat said:
S*** i'm out of blank CDs!!! but i don't want to leave my computer and vertigo to go buy some!!!!!!! oh what to do!!!!!

Leave your computer and buy some. Vertigo might have disappeared when you get back but I doubt it. :D

I just put it on a CD...and holy fuck, it sounds about a million times better! I must really have crappy computer speakers!

But anyway, I've listened to it close on fifty times. That's me trying to be realistic. It feels like I've listened to it far more than that! Let's just say it's on repeat. :D

vertigo.jpg

I am loving it too! Cant stop listening, keep replaying it since the moment I got it. Now my goal is to get home from work in 20 minutes, and try to burn it on to a cd so I can blare it everywhere I go!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO HELLO!! I cant stop singing the chorus!!

People have been posting that this song is quite short, 3:11, or something like that. I don't know what version that is. The song I have doesn't seem to have an end to it. It goes forever. :D

Roland of Gilead said:
People have been posting that this song is quite short, 3:11, or something like that. I don't know what version that is. The song I have doesn't seem to have an end to it. It goes forever. :D

Hehehe! Same!

david, thats the "clean" version of it I d/l from u2valencia...are itunes charging for bootleg versions now? :)

I'm glad its kinda short...there is no way i'm gonna last a very long version of this live :)

Nonstop! I'm drooling all over the keyboard. My roomate came into the room and I yell "CAN'T TALK---VERTIGO!!!" I think the ambulance for the padded room motel is on its way....I'm losing my mind over here and I love it!

GibsonGirl said:
I just put it on a CD...and holy fuck, it sounds about a million times better! I must really have crappy computer speakers!

Agreed! :up:

I burned it on a CD too... the song fit 25 times on one CD, so I've just been playing it over and over and over and.... :eeklaugh:

:macdevil:

ok i went out and bought a blank CD...as i was walking around in kroger i was singing vertigo....:huh:

and now its on a CD and i cranked it up on my CD player!!!!!!!!!!! it rocks even MORE now!!!

Back
Top Bottom