How much are you listening to Vertigo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
26 times i've played the mp3 and about 6 times i stopped to listen to it on the radio just to listen to what the dj says about it.

Okay I got the cleaned up version at around 1400 - now 1900 the song is still playing - it has its own little playlist in my itunes library - when I went to run some errends the ipod came with me so pretty much the entire time

I just got the clean version from UKTan (UKTan I love you :wave: )
I think im gonna listen to it forever :hyper:
What will i become.........
.....probably this :crazy:

No worries yet, U2democrat is right, this has been
a FABULOUS day!!!

Love you all

-Eva-

Just got the computer back from my kids and I'm on my 8th run :p I can't wait for the album! :happy:

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
I've burnt it onto a cd, just the one song, put it into my xbox, and been playing Burnout 3 with it playing as a custom soundtrack for the past 2 hours~

When we got the dodgy Croatian one, I put it on repeat at 3:20am. The second we had the better one, I switched it it. It's now 11:09am and the only time I stopped listening to it in that whole time was to make a phone post of my reaction to it on LiveJournal.

Back
Top Bottom