How Many U2 Fan 'Conversions' to you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropa16

The Fly
How many non-U2 fans have you turned into rabid U2 nuts. Half converts dont count. Myself, i Can only really only claim one, but he is absolutlely NUTS about them.

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

Does people from your own family count? My nephew and his exgirlfriend are into U2.

Oh and by the way, not to change the subject, I see you are from Long Island NY. I have a brother who lives in Baldwin. Where are you from Zooropa16, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally posted by tiny dancer:

Oh and by the way, not to change the subject, I see you are from Long Island NY. I have a brother who lives in Baldwin. Where are you from Zooropa16, if you don't mind me asking?

Huntington. It's probably about 25 minutes away from Baldwin.

------------------

Zooropa FTP

Originally posted by zooropa16:
How many non-U2 fans have you turned into rabid U2 nuts. Half converts dont count. Myself, i Can only really only claim one, but he is absolutlely NUTS about them.

OH< OH!!!!! I forgot, I converted 2 ex-girfriends into U2 nuts. I have three converts. WOO HOO!!!!!
tongue.gif

------------------

Zooropa FTP

[This message has been edited by zooropa16 (edited 04-15-2002).]

At least 3, working on more!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

None! I'm working on my sister, but she's a tough nut to crack. She's even read Flanagan's bible and been to a concert and she's still not converted! She said she likes "The sweetest thing" and "One" though, so I guess that's a start.

I'd say definately 6... maybe a few more less directly, it's hard to tell which are my fault.. but since my U2 fanatacism is so evident, i could probably count anyone at my school who didn't like 'em 3 years ago and now does
tongue.gif

None so far,

I'm trying to convert my baby sisters (16 and 18) and I think I'm close but as of yet nobody!!! Damm it's hard for them to understand GOOD music!!!! HAHA

1--my roommate. She'd only lived with me for one month and became obsessed with them--I've been listening to them pretty much my whole life. She's been listening to them since September and has tons more CDs than I do! Oh well, it's a cool bond and she got me some kick ass JT 45s for my b-day!

smile.gif

Also my mom is getting into them again...she liked them in the 80s, and now she's been listning to them again and watching my brother's U2 DVDs! My dad likes them a lot too...must be a family thing.
wink.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

well, I can only count one...she likes 'em, she listens to 'em, but she'll never be a rabid fan...she's more into Top 40 and *gack* country. She likes ATYCLB, tho.
smile.gif
Most of my friends are a little too old to start liking U2 now, unfort...

Possibly one, but he was slightly one already and was probably becoming more of one without it having much to do with me. He did become a fanatic (though I suspect he's slightly less of one at this point in his life) but I don't know how much credit I can take. Actually, there's someone else too, but the above situation applies--except he never quite became a fanatic. I've never really cared that much about converting people to U2, actually. Or any other band/singer I love. Not sure why.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 04-15-2002).]

DAMN! You guys have a lot of converts!

I, myself, haven't actually converted anyone to "rabid U2 fan" status. However, I do have 3 half converts.

Back
Top Bottom