How many U2 cds do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonolove!

Babyface
Just out of curiousity, how many of their CDs do you guys have? I'm gonna start collecting the singles now. Here are the ones I have. Yeah, I know my list isn't long at all:(

-Boy
-October
-War
-Under a Blood Red Sky
-The Joshua Tree
-The Unforgettable Fire
-Achtung Baby
-Rattle and Hum
-Zooropa
-Pop
-80-90 hits
-90-00 hits
-All That You Can't Leave Behind

~Liz

hhmmm...lets see here...I have all the studio albums.
Singles:
WGRYWH
One
Please
Discoteque
ES

Boots:
PopMart Sarajevo
Elevation KC
Elevation NYC
Zoo TV Sydney
(well not actual boots...just concerts taken from ftps and burned onto disc)

Then I have about 9 or 10 cdr's of different songs.

All albums, most of the singles of ATYCLB (some even twice :huh: ), a bunch of other singles, the Hasta La Vista bootleg, two or three Elevation bootleg, two Achtung Baby bootlegs, The New Year's party at Dublin City, "U2 7", some instore samplers........and more stuff but I can't remember right now. All in all about 50 different CDs. Plus records and about ten tapes with songs from about 1976-1980.

:hmm: Hopefully I can remember them all...

All studio albums + Passengers
Both Best Of's with B-sides
All the singles from POP
Interview CD...can't remember which one.
Melon
Hasta la vista, baby!

Boots-
Irving Plaza
Popmart Detroit
Elevation Detroit

and I also have War, JT, and R&H on vinyl

:hmm: I think that about covers it...

All the studio albums, collaborations and bootlegs I have would probly equal like 150.

All the studio albums except October, U2-7, the Mysterious Ways single, U2 Elevation Pittsburgh boot, and Zoo Tv Detroit Pizzas for Everyone boot.

have all the albums plus Passengers and some singles and boots. Don't have an exact number but I still love collecting them. :yes: :wave:

I have a little over 2600 U2 mp3s.. I've been pruning back recently. I have 9800 mp3s in total

I don't have very much...

All studio releases except Passengers

Singles:
WGRYWH
EBTTRT
One
SATS
Please
Sweetest Thing '98 (with Stories For Boys and OOC)
Beautiful Day (white cover)
Walk On Aussie releases (red and blue covers)
ES (Parts 1 and 2)

- about 10 bootleg shows

- 100 various U2 mp3's

You guys have AMAZING collections! Man, 3,500 mp3s would make my computer crash:lol:

I'm going out and buying a 100 cd holder. I hope to have it filled by next year at this time. I don't think I'll have any problem:wink:

Thanks for responding!

~Liz

I've got about 100.

All the studio releases, collaborations. and concert boots, including some rare recordings.

Also about 25 vhs recording, some sad, some great.

But I also have a huse wish list so if anybody wants to trade PM me.

not enough

all the studio albums ( some on vinyl)
this many singles **cass holds fingers this far apart**
I built a special U2 shelf recently...bit crooked, but full of magic.
3 french hens
2 turtle doves
1 best of...

as of yesterday, due to a kind soul here who really has enough to be doing, a Live concert. "you got mail" music to my ears. Thank U SG.

RavenStar said:
thats all

ATYCLB
Achtung Baby
PoP
Best of 1980-1990

Oh no. I'm suddenly feeling codependent. Like I can't be happy until RavenStar has Joshua Tree. :sad:

Oh I have the Joshua Tree. Just not on CD yet....
I refuse to buy albums I havent already listened to. That way I know I'm not wasting my money on drink coasters. I'll probably get it at christmas. I think Im getting boy and zooropa and the new best of.

I have all of the studio albums on CD, some on cassette before my car had a CD player and some on vinyl. I cherish the ones on vinyl although they are no longer played for some reason. Kind of takes me back to when I first discovered the guys!

Have quite a few of the singles etc. but have never actually counted them...kind of afraid to although I may now be tempted!

Back
Top Bottom