How Many U2 Albums And Singles Do You Own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I just became a U2 fan so some U2 fans probably have more U2 albums or singles than I do. I don't have any singles but I have 13 U2 C.D.S. Boy, October, War, The Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum, Acthung Baby, Zooropa, Pop, All That You Can't Leave Behind, The Best Of 1980-1990, The Best Of 1990-2000, and finally the U2 7 C.D. This might be a stupid question, but how many C.D. do you U2 fans you own! List all of the ones I didn't list but say if you do have all my U2 C.D.S.

All the albums, best ofs and...

CD Singles:
The Fly
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Even Better Than The Real Thing - Remixes
Mysterious Ways
Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Discotheque
Last Night On Earth
Please
Mofo - Remixes
Beautiful Day
Stuck In A Moment That You Can't Get Out Of
Walk On
Electrical Storm

+ some vinyls, but i dont have a list of them on this computer

I not have any U2 singles because they don't have many at Best Buy. Which is my favorite store to shop for C.D. where I got all of other U2 C.D.S expect for U2 7. Anyways, I really want to get The Million Dollar and Passengers soundtracks. Do you have to order those online? Anyways, I'm spoiled and lots of us are all spoiled with U2! I am so happy with the 13 WONDERFUL U2 C.D.S I GOT! And like tons of U2 fans I am pumped when U2 will release it's next album. Which sounds like it is going great!

intedomine said:
....not enough!

My thoughts exactly.

I've got all the albums and Best Ofs, a heap of bootlegs (I need to save hard copies of all the ones on my computer), and the following singles;

- The Sweetest Thing
- Beautiful Day
- Both Electrical Storms

For a long time I've been meaning to order more singles, but it comes down to a choice between singles and blank CDs for trading, and the latter wins hands-down every time.

damn i havent counted them in a while and i always keep forgetting the exact amount.

i own all album cds
about 70 original cd singles
a silver disk bootleg cd set from every tour since uf
the auxtung baby outtakes 'original' silver bootleg cds
6 fruitlegs 'original' silver bootleg cds
the original melon cd
a few vinyl albums and singles
all original dvds (including the dvd singles)

and of course ive downloaded a couple of shows, but really that doesnt count

Last edited:
All the studio albums, Passengers, Under a Blood Red Sky and both Best Ofs. The only single I have is Mysterious Ways. I'm not really into singles.

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Am I the only one here to buy ALL THREE "Electrical Storm"'s???

Three? I thought the third was just a combination of the other two only available in Japan ...

I still dont own Boy, JT, R&H, Zooropa and ATYCLB but Ive heard most u2 stuff.

Got the best of's and thats my main ignition for my love for u2

No u2 singles, but once i got my career I'm gonna become a u2 collector and I'm gonna collect all singles and rarities and vinyls etc.

When people tell me they're missing certain albums...i always find it baffling...i don't know why, it's just bizarre how there are U2 fans out there who've never heard some U2 albums...i guess it's just because i've heard practically every U2 release except Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Come and J.Swallow to name just two stand out ones off the top of my head...but, yeah...i could just go on typing and no-one would notice.....

I had all my cds stolen back in 96, which was a bit of a pain the butt, however I have managed to replace most of my U2 collection, however the singles are not that easy to replace, I really miss my HMTMKMKM single. At present the only singles I own are Mysterious Ways, I could never live without the Solar Plexus mix and I also own the two Australian versions of Walk On:wink:

oh and by the way, I only just got a copy of ATYCLB last year, and I still dont really like it, I think that the only album that I have never owned in some form or another is Wide awake in America, but I have got a vinyl copy of the Unforgettable Fire 12 inch, which is basically the same thing. I'm not stupid, U2 are rich guys and I only buy stuff if I am going to like it, I dont need 5 copies of the same song on different albums or singles.............anyway just me :)

Last edited:
Hey Paddy, do you have AIM or MSN or an e-mail address that can receive large files? I've come across an mp3 of J. Swallow that I could send you ...

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Am I the only one here to buy ALL THREE "Electrical Storm"'s???

well actually i own from the top of my head 8 copies of electrical storm (all different).
single 1 european version
single 1 new zealand printing
single 2 european version
single 2 new zealang printing
a european cardboard 2-track cd
the japanese single
the dvd-single
the promo with only back inset (black letters, white background)

:wink:

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
What's so special about the New Zealand one?

well... nothing really :wink:

its a little bit special in so far that it is one of the first ever u2 singles (the first?) that has a new zealand edition, since almost every new zealand single is australian import.
nothing fancy, just for good ol'collector's sake :wink:

hey marty i think we've driven all these fake u2 fans that dont own a zillion copies of electrical storm away from this thread :wink:

I may not have a tremendous amount of singles, but at last count I had about seventy live copies of 11 O'clock Tick Tock! That's about 17.5% of all performances of it, I think!

Albums
Boy
October
War
Under a Blood Red Sky
Under a Blood Red Sky (LP)
Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
Best of 1980-1990 and B-Sides
All That You Can't Leave Behind
Best of 1990-2000 and B-Sides

Singles
Sunday Bloody Sunday (Austria)
With or Without You
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (45)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (cassette)
Where the Streets Have No Name (cassette)
The Fly
The Fly (UK digipack)
Even Better Than the Real Thing
Mysterious Ways (Canada)
One
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) - missing cover
Discotheque CD1
Discotheque CD2
Last Night on Earth (UK digipack)
Staring at the Sun (UK digipack)
Please
Sweetest Thing CD1
Sweetest Thing CD2
Beautiful Day CD1
Beautiful Day CD2
Walk On (Canada) CD1
Walk On (Australia) CD1
Walk On (Australia) CD2
Elevation (Canada)
Electrical Storm (Canada) CD1
Electrical Storm (Canada) CD2

Axver said:
I may not have a tremendous amount of singles, but at last count I had about seventy live copies of 11 O'clock Tick Tock! That's about 17.5% of all performances of it, I think!

hi axver, im just curious: how many of these did you not download?

Flaming Friar Sr said:
hi axver, im just curious: how many of these did you not download?

Hmm ... good question! Everything, even that which I've traded for, is all on my computer for my own personal ease so I don't really have much of a clue. Considering most of my non-downloaded boots don't happen to include 11 O'clock Tick Tock, it's probably only about 5-10 or so. :reject:

I'm a fan since 2000, but since them I have gotten all their studio albums.
-Rattle and hum, (mixed live and studio right?),
-Best of 1980-90 plus b-sides.
-1990-2001
-Batman forever soundtrack, (it's a good thing there were 2 other songs on there that I liked. I have a "rule of 3" for album buying, at least 3 good songs, or I won't buy the album, just the singles I like. Seal and the Offspring are the other 2, if you were curious.)
-Under a blood red sky
-Wide awake in America
-2 beautiful day singles, one with Always and Summer rain, the other with live Popmart songs.
-Walk on Single
-Million dollar hotel soundtrack
-1 *coughbootlegcough* of ane-sla astle-cay. ;)
-"Sweetest thing" single.
-Stuck in a moment single.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom