How many times have you seen U2 3D?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw it three times last week! In IMAX and on the regular screen. Still excited! And I hope I can go again this or the next week, because we have easter holidays and I have the evenings off. :evil:

Seattle - it's back at the Pacific Science Center on the IMAX screen there, but not sure for how long or how often they're even showing it (there was just one showing last night). :)

Miri, Brono, Justin - any of you know how much longer it 's going to be at The Metreon? I'd like to go again this coming weekend. Any of you interested?

Just checked the time at our local cineplexx which should have a very good sound system, so I'll go for the forth time this Wednesday. Not very keen about the audience reaction, because the first few times I saw it the cinema audience was really lame. And I know the people here, you can be glad if they don't start to chat during a movie, it's hard for them to get enthusiastic about anything. Still. looking forward to seeing it again.

There were only five people in the theater when I saw it. It was great--it felt like my own private showing. I knew there was a reason I waited to go at an odd time of day on the last day it was showing.

Five times now. :)
It was quite full for a Monday evening.
I've paid €54.22 so far, or $84.95 at current rates.

I haven't seen it yet, but I got tickets for three shows :)
There will be four theaters playing it for four weeks long. The first three nights are already sold out, days before showtime!
Very unique for such a small country as Holland.

All 602 people want to sit in the middle, so I got to be early...

hotpepper said:
Miri, Brono, Justin - any of you know how much longer it 's going to be at The Metreon? I'd like to go again this coming weekend. Any of you interested?

Just checked fandango and it shows U23D at the Metreon till at least Thursday March 27th.

Back
Top Bottom