How many times have you seen U2 3D?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Surprisingly, yes! And they all seem to be discussing the same thing... I can't understand why they all haven't been merged yet. Still, I guess five billion U23D threads are better than those "What if U2 were ____?" threads.

I refuse to click!

Edit: oh, and for me it will be 3 IMAX tomorrow.

Last edited:
2 x RealD - in a nearby city, because the theaters in town only have eyes for Hannah M. :reject:

0 x IMAX
(IMAX theater here doen't have 3D capability.. :huh:) :reject:

I wrote a really good review for the theater neaby for just carrying it. They only chg'ed $10.50 for the tickets and it was in a mall area so no parking fees.. :up:

1X on a regular screen --- as of tonight!! :) :drool:

I'll be in Myrtle Beach in a week & a half and they have an IMAX, so I may catch it there, as well. Plus, I may sneak back to the theater this Saturday when Mr. Blu is unavailable & for a second viewing.

Although, will it be fair to call it a 'viewing' if I end up with my eyes closed 2/3 of the time? :confused: I had to remind myself several times this afternoon that I was paying for a 3-D movie 'cause I'd catch myself rocking out with my eyes shut tight! :rockon: :reject: :laugh:

Last edited:
love_u2_adam said:

well we have like 10058774 in alberta and if anyone wants to tell me where its playing ya know ill be happy... but ya im still sticking to what i said!:angry:

I didn't see it and I didn't really want to.

It was playing here for about three weeks, and now Hannah Montana is in the IMAX. It's gotta be playing there somewhere, or you missed it I think.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
3 times - all Imax, all in the span of one weekend.

Holy shit! You people are all nuts! 3 times? Really? :wink:

I saw it once on IMAX and have no interest in seeing it again. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty cool. But I thought it could have been so much better! At the least I expected actual confetti falling on the audience (COBL which was strangely not included). They could have included some more eye popping shots and camera work that makes the viewer almost jump in their seat. Would have been like a roller coaster ride! And when water is sprinkled on the audience on screen, I expected actual water to be sprinkled on us but noooooo... Little things here and there could have made it better. And some songs despite being gorgeous like Miss Sarajevo had almost nothing 3D about them. Meh it was okay.

Top view of Larry's drum kit was by far the coolest 3D shot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom