How many shows will you have seen on this tour after the second leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bullet

Babyface
I'm not sure but I think I'm a little crazy. I will have seen 8 shows by the end of this tour. I know there are people who have outdone me. I just can't stand to know there is a U2 show within a couple of hundred miles from me and I'm not there. I love live music and there is nobody who can move me in a rock show the way they do. Hope to see some of you in Vegas and LA

10 shows

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

I will be at 7 shows. Unfortunately, I only have 1 on the 3rd leg. Oh well, better than nothing.

Peace on Earth.

I'll have seen 2 after the show coming up on the 10th. If I could have afforded 6 or 8 or 10 I would have been there! Maybe next time.
smile.gif

------------------
I need someone to stay with (ie split hotel/motel costs) for the Notre Dame show. Please follow this link and post to the thread if you can help!!!

http://forum.u2wdd.org/u2feedback/Forum24/HTML/000868.html

We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I'll have seen 4!! But in 4 different countries!!! How whacked is that? Canada, England, Ireland and America.

See you in Vegas!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I hope I'm not the craziest.
14 so far. At least 6 to go.

2 down 3 to go. Overall total will be 10. My next, after this tour will be ... #11! ... OMG, its the end of the world! Hide under the table and blindfold the cat!

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Will be 5 on this tour, was planning on it being 6, but my wife refuses to get on a plane after the recent events, so I eliminated my plans for a Griswold-esque Vegas vacation.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

well, i've seen 6 so far (in 3 different countries! US, England, and Ireland). i'm planning on going to 5 more this time around (the east coast shows). so that'll be 11 total. jeez, that's a LOT.... oh well!
smile.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I am so envious of people living on both coasts where it seems the majority of shows are being played. Driving just a few hours for a show and multiple nights being played...count yourself lucky.

4 on the first leg, one slane in Ireland, 1 on the third leg (yes, only 1 - because I'm U2 broke now).

And I am showing this thread to my husband to prove I am NOT the most U2 nuts person on this planet!
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

4! Only one before this tour!(popmart)

------------------
This place is too addicting.

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
no wonder there are no tickets left! you lot should give other people a chance
wink.gif

LOL!

**waiting to see some threads about this**

------------------

I'm nostalgic

Back