How many people are left that haven't heard anything new except Vertigo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dano

The Fly
I'm beginning to feel like the only one left. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to 11/23 without somehow getting exposed to the music despite my best efforts.

I've heard Vertigo, Neon Lights, and Are You Going To Wait Forever.

Oh, and the Spanish clips, which I couldn't make heads or tails of.

I have only heard Vertigo. I'm on dial up so downloading just isnt going to happen. I can wait to purchase the album when it comes out. It will be like the "old" days when that was the only option! :lol:

Then again one of my friends said he was downloading it and was going to make a copy. If he hands it to me at work I will probebly listen to it that night. Otherwise, I will wait until its released.

edgeu22 said:
I've heard Vertigo, Neon Lights, and Are You Going To Wait Forever.

Oh, and the Spanish clips, which I couldn't make heads or tails of.

Where did you hear Neon Lights and Are You Going To Wait Forever? I'd like to listen to those two. The single doesn't come out til next week right?

dano said:
I'm beginning to feel like the only one left. I don't know if I'll be able to make it to 11/23 without somehow getting exposed to the music despite my best efforts.

***Step away from the computer***

<--------- 800 Posts :eek:

Last edited:
The single's out now, so you can listen to it without guilt!

I have not heard the album, so you are not alone. I bought the single today! Worth the wait (forever!)

Last edited:
Hold On......

OK sorry I had to turn down my stereo. Crumbs from my table was blaring and i could'nt think of what to write.

Now you were saying that you haven't heard the coolest album on the planet?

hehehe...I would.

come on...YOU CAN DO IT.

In fact I'll send them to you. Send me your e-mail.

I have only heard Vert, ABOY, OSC, AYGWF, and Neon Lights (whew!). I want the rest as total surprises. I wanted to save the one's receiving the big hype (COBL, MD, LAPOE, SYCMIOYO) for that magical moment when I buy it.

I no longer think saving some songs for later while listening to some nonstop is a good idea. It will throw off your whole perception of the album. Listening to them all at the same time nurtures the concept of all the songs being part of one big happy album. In other words, I encourage you to listen to it.

I have only listened to Vertigo as well, and it's driving me crazy, but only 2 weeks left. Ever since I heard that Indie 103.1 was playing some new songs, I've been trying to listen. Should I?

I've only listened to Vertigo.

It's funny watching all these people on these boards and how they have absolutely NO SELF CONTROL.

They will respond by saying "who cares", and "why torture yourself" and so on and so forth.

Give me a break. I've waited 4 years for this album and I can wait two more weeks. I'm totally looking forward to that first day when I get home from Best Buy and pop HTDAAB into my giant home stereo. I'm just going to indulge completely in this new album on that day. It will be excellent.

Zoocoustic said:
I've only listened to Vertigo.

It's funny watching all these people on these boards and how they have absolutely NO SELF CONTROL.

They will respond by saying "who cares", and "why torture yourself" and so on and so forth.

Give me a break. I've waited 4 years for this album and I can wait two more weeks. I'm totally looking forward to that first day when I get home from Best Buy and pop HTDAAB into my giant home stereo. I'm just going to indulge completely in this new album on that day. It will be excellent.

What's your e-mail? I want to send you some really cool new songs.

I held out....

for all of 6 hours after the news of the leak came out. Then I came here, read some veerrrry nice reviews and my self control went bye bye. I should be embarrased, but I'm not. It was worth it and the WHOLE CD has not stopped playing since...

All I've heard is Vertigo, the Vertigo b-sides, the 1 min. clip of LAPOE, and a few of the beach clips. I might check out the streaming audio from NME.com on the 16th, but the web traffic will probably be too heavy. So I think I'll be holding out until the 23rd.

i still resist...i don't wanna make the same mistake again like 2 weeks before the release of atyclb...i want to have a childish x-mas experience:sexywink:

Someone can email me the following 6 songs, if they don't mind:
Pretty Please :)

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Crumbs From Your Table
Original of the Species
Yahweh
A Man and a Woman
One Step Closer

to
CAPN117@aol.com

I heard Vertigo and a beach clip of All because of you (which had such bad quality I couldn't really hear anything properly) and that's all.

I can wait.

I have only listened to the new single. That is:

- Vertigo
- Vertigo mix
- Are you gonna wait forever (right now, in fact)
- Neon lights

So i'm still a virgin, and think that the new single will help me to hold off till 22. november.

i wait until it's out, i want only original!!! i'm waiting since 4 long years, i don't ever think to ruin my surprise dowloading shit from internet, with the stolen songs and cheap quality!! i consider myself a true fan,so i wait

Back
Top Bottom