How many of you kept your ATYCLB promotional downloads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I'm talking the 30 second clips and the virtual cards that promoted these 30 second downloads before ATYCLB came out?

I've still got them. How about you?

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

since my computer self-combusts once every two months I haven't got them anymore

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Mine have been through 1 computer change, 2 hard drive changes / formats, and 3 operating system changes. It's still quite amazing I didn't lose anything through all that mess.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I never heard those snippets in order to hear a full new album.

It paid off
biggrin.gif

------------------
beLIEve

Still got mine.. though i have a centralized RAID5 fileserver at home with a quarter terrabyte worth of space. Now all I need is to mirror u2bloodredsky.com!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Skeksis:
Still got mine.. though i have a centralized RAID5 fileserver at home with a quarter terrabyte worth of space. Now all I need is to mirror u2bloodredsky.com!
wink.gif

Well, if you are serious about mirroring, I would go over there and ask him, because, the site owner once asked if anyone could mirror the site, but got no takers. I think everyone would love you for it, if you are serious about it!

Melon

------------------

I still have my elevation on, and let me tell you it still makes my nipples hard when I hear it...

Long live the great and wonderful River AKA Riversteed for getting those clips for us. He has been banned but not forgotten...this one is for you river!

~LoveTown

Riversteed was banned? when the hell did that happen? I thought he just left..

And no, I have no space on my harddrive for tiny little clips of songs

Originally posted by melon:
Well, if you are serious about mirroring, I would go over there and ask him, because, the site owner once asked if anyone could mirror the site, but got no takers. I think everyone would love you for it, if you are serious about it!

Melon

Oh how I would love to! The issue isn't space though, it's bandwidth.. I've only got a T1 to the house and it'll be saturated 24x7. I could do some traffic shaping, but 512 or 768K of bandwidth would leave me little and the mirror not enough. Now, I do have access to 25+Mbps but it's for company use and they prolly wouldn't think it very funny to see their bandwidth being used by u2 mp3's .. although I would
biggrin.gif

I downloaded all of them. I deleted the 30 seconds clips myself and lost those cards because of my brother...
frown.gif

yes bonovista, I miss Lovetown 2.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 10-13-2001).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom