How many Interferencers do exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sledgehammer

The Fly
Another silly thread but I'm curious...
Anybody know excacly how many people have registered?

------------------
"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." JFK

I asked once, Elvis said there were thousands I think. But there are only 5 of us that actually post more than twice, we just use different names.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Douglas Adams "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

AIM: JuanSwallow

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 09-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Elvis in some other thread:
There are over 5000 registered members here, and somewhere between 25,000-40,000 monthly readers(lurkers).

That includes all of deathbear's names, Juan's names and others.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....
Always

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-26-2001).]

5,000?
eek.gif
Cool.

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 09-26-2001).]

I'm just a figment of everyone's imagination.

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Dammit, I miss being a newbie by 15 lousy days!!!

mad.gif

Blasphemy.

------------------
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....
Always

I was a lurker for quite some time...I didn't realize that I could change my password to something other than 18gh5y6 which I kept forgetting............

it is said of me that i have over 20 handles, under a dozen are known to anyone.

as well it should also be mentioned that rougerum claims to hold over million names. thats alot of names that are accounted for right there.

------------------
-deathbear

I tried signing up but I havent been fully registered yet, although perhaps it means I can only reply and not post new messages... Then again I could just be on crack and not have any clue whats going on whatsoever... hahaha

Well yeah, obviously I didnt have any clue whats going on. Why didnt Skeek tell me this when I signed up?? URGH... How irritating... now I look like a complete fool to these fine people... LMAO... I guess I get to be called a newb for a while eh? hahaha oh well

Anyways, hi to everyone. I just learned of this site a few days ago and yes, I am a U2 fan in training I guess you could say. I got screwed out of going to the Hamilton show, but oh well, with any luck theyll be back up in canada sometime soon. My usual internet nickname is foxfire, ppl usually just call me Fox, but you can all call me whatever you want. Make that number 5000 registered users, plus me.

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 09-26-2001).]

Who are the 25,000 to 40,000 lurkers? alright, you lurking losers-- get your asses out in the open where we can all see you.
wink.gif

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Originally posted by sharky:
Who are the 25,000 to 40,000 lurkers? alright, you lurking losers-- get your asses out in the open where we can all see you.
wink.gif

i was a lurking loser. i'll admit it. i just started posting this week. i suck.

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 09-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
You're well on your way, I mean even Sicy's still a newbie.

well thank you. i will try my best to be a good interferencer. even if i am just a newbie.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
You're well on your way, I mean even Sicy's still a newbie.

Double Blargh on you!
mad.gif

Give me back my flower!

------------------
Juan Swallows will always be newbies too.

Yo'll always be jealous of me girl, all because I'm a Y2K member. That little '1' on your register date makes you FOREVER a newbie. Sad but true.

2 01d 5ch001 4 U.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Hitman:
I was a lurker for quite some time...I didn't realize that I could change my password to something other than 18gh5y6 which I kept forgetting............

You CAN???????
rolleyes.gif
Tell me how, PLEASE???????

Thanks, my password sucks, i have it written in dry erase marker on my monitor so i don't forget it. I'll change it.

how does one figure out that there's that many lurkers? I never was one, a friend was on here every night, and she told me to register, and so i was a lurker while my registration was going thru.

Back
Top Bottom