How many in interference??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vox626

The Fly
Without posting twice, Im just interested to know how many people are in interference. By posting in this thread I guess Ill figure out all active members at least in this forum. I really only read and post in this forum and "where the album has a name" forum, anyway so those are the folks im most interested to know!!!!!!! if you do post, if you could write if your a guy or girl that would be cool, breast size is always welcomed aswell
smile.gif
(girls only with that one please)

Me!

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

I'm a handful.
wink.gif

P.S. Visit the 'Lemonade Stand' and 'Free Your Mind' forums, do it now! They are people too.

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 10-31-2001).]

Hey!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Everybody trying to start the HUGE threads. Just a tip, you must talk about sex, cookies, and alcohol to make your thread so big that it breaks.

BTW, I'm a guy. So I don't have breasts. I'd tell you about my junk, but only the lucky get to find that out.
wink.gif

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

It's a boy!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

A priest, a rabbi and Racquel Welch are in a life raft.

yada, yada, yada

Racquel says "Those aren't buoys."

Nice to meet you. I'm a man, I'm not a child!

------------------
I'm searching for my mainline,
I said I couldn't hit it sideways,
I said I couldn't hit it sideways,
Ah, it's just like Sister Ray says!

Only one person in Interference, he just happens to have a sucky multiple personality disorder and cannie decide which of 353 pple to be...........aint that right Johnny S?

and dont ye even tink of hittin me wit' ur stick boy!

it will be very interesting to see whether the results of this thread will be different from the last time this was done

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

this smiley face icon i used is rather sexual.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom