How many in interference??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Economics Teacher: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone

Simone: No problem whatsoever.

---------------------------------------------

Ferris Bueller: The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. A lot of people will tell you that a phony fever is a dead lock, but if you get a nervous mother, you could land in the doctor's office. That's worse than school. What you do is, you fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yo.
Oh, and dont forget Lovey Dovey and MacPhooey, my 2 partners in crime!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

*2:00 pm: pins a note to the shell of a passenger snail*

Run little snail! Tell the others!

*eagerly watches snail embark on its journey*
icon33.gif

*3:00 pm: while waiting, decides to open mouth so that a blue tapeworm can crawl inside*
icon26.gif

*4:00 pm: makes a cup of tea and continues watching snail*
icon23.gif

*5:00 pm: must get up and open door for snail so that it can leave the room*
icon25.gif

---------------------
"Between now and bedtime, I have to squeeze all the fun possible out of every minute! I don't want to waste a second of liberty!
But here I am, and I'm not having the time of my life! Valuable minutes are disappearing forever, even as we speak! We've got to have more fun! C'mon!"

Calvin and Hobbes

[This message has been edited by travu2 (edited 11-03-2001).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Faker Boy...

Are you saying Im full of some other sort of gas?!?!?!?!

eek!! i dont' think i wanna know what gas you're filled with!!! methinks you can keep that imformation a secret!!!!

TEE-HEE!!

oops@@!!! sorry vox626, guess i've posted twice!! hehe, if i post a third time, does that mean i can get away with it/?? hehe

HEAY!!
ZAA posted twice as well!!

Originally posted by mad1:
Only one person in Interference, he just happens to have a sucky multiple personality disorder and cannie decide which of 353 pple to be...........aint that right Johnny S?

and dont ye even tink of hittin me wit' ur stick boy!

That will be $1

Thank you!!

CK

Back
Top Bottom