How Many Hours did you spend in U2 GA lines?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only four hours for NYC 10/24. And I was only 219 in line. The New York lines never started early. Ally was there the night before but she was one of the very few.

43 hours total. The longest I've waited was from 4:00 AM in St. Louis to 6:00 PM. However, Denver and Chicago 10/16 were tied as the worst. Chicago felt like 2 days had gone by. Denver the employees were horrible and made us sit outside the doors, cramped together, reliving the GA wait people had for the concert that got RID of GA in America almost completely.
wink.gif
Anyway.. 312 hours?! You LUCKY LUCKY person :p I went to 8 concerts this year, and when I went to my first, I wasn't even really a U2 fan! Sure, I liked the songs I heard but I didn't really know much about them.

------------------
Official Bono Ego Defender

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

6/19 - 10 hours
10/28 - 9 1/2 hours
10/30 - 10 hours
12/2 - 32 hours
total - 61.5

irony is that i was in the same spot for 6/19 and 12/2...

lesson learned -- i'll take an extra day at the beach & a spot at the back of the heart next time!

Back
Top Bottom