How many bloody deathbears do exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
way to damn many. seriously i am the only deathbear, and someone else is copying me. its VERY obvious to me who it is, and it isnt really cool anymore, so i hope they stop.

"bears bears bears. what do they want?"

"wee he he. cant catch me. were going on a bear hunt."

------------------
-deathbear

well i dont want to get on the guys bad side, and how many people would i actually say that about? i mean really, i usually dont care about who gets mad at me, but this person is the only person here who can deal with me.

nuff said.

------------------
-deathbear

It's not me if you're thinking it's me. "Whortense" is my only "bearish" moniker, and, even at that, I'm putting her on hiatus.

*listening to more John Lennon

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is only one deathbear. He is an original.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Too damn many.

Where are the Death Lemons????

mad.gif

YES!!! This is post #666
I'm dedicating it to all the bears

------------------
Goonies never say die!

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear:
well i dont want to get on the guys bad side, and how many people would i actually say that about? i mean really, i usually dont care about who gets mad at me, but this person is the only person here who can deal with me.

nuff said.

HaHa-you are afraid. You should try drinking some 'Bear-Whiz beer', that'll get your courage up!

I always think it's funny when people call deathbear original.. unless of course they're joking. *coughrougebelchrumcoughwhirr* lol

there was a big deal made of that back in the "day"

Deathbear is a good bear.
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011002/od/toddler_dc_1.html

Toddler Found Safe in Bear's Den After 3 Days

TEHRAN (Reuters) - A mother bear appears to have cared for a missing 16-month-old Iranian toddler who was found safe and sound three days later in the animal's den, the Kayhan newspaper said Tuesday.

The child's parents, from a nomadic tribe in western Lorestan province, returned to their tent after working in the fields to find him missing, Kayhan said.

Three days later, a search party found the baby, who they said had probably been breast fed by a mother bear, in a den some six miles away from the nomadic settlement. A medical examination showed the baby was in good health, the daily said.

------------------

Got to walk out of here, I can't take anymore
Gonna stand on that bridge, keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come and whatever may go
that river's flowing

"Don't Give Up", Peter Gabriel

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I always think it's funny when people call deathbear original.. unless of course they're joking. *coughrougebelchrumcoughwhirr* lol

there was a big deal made of that back in the "day"

LMAO!!!!

I found your point within the coughs and belches
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." -- Jesse Jackson

oh fucks sakes skeek give it up. how could i fucking lasted this long "copying" rougerum?! give it a rest man, the only copying i ever did was with the flag pole pear moniker being similiar to his son of pear name.

now please, go collect your thoughts, punch in for the night and tell me what you really think in the morning. your obviously clueless and have no grounds for your fingerpointing.

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom