how is this possible?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
how is it fucking possible for the back street boys/nsync (I actually don't know which...but it doesn't matter really) to release a greatest hits record after 2 or 3 albums? Oh, and it's volume one ...like we're going to be seeing more of these...IS THIS A FECKING JOKE??????????

How arrogant do you have to be to think that this early in your so-called career you can do this....Pink Floyd is just now releasing a greatest hits....U2 waited until they had released 12 studio albums before doing so, and it was a retrospective of their first 10 years only.

These fucking plastic bubble-gum pop bands must be put in their place
mad.gif
I hope that no one buys the ablum. God they make me sick......

But on the same subject matter....how soon before we see the 1990's Best Of.....maybe in 3 or 4 years?

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

\
hows life?

I'm still here zoomie....which means I'm still single. God knows the minute I get a lady friends I won't be hanging around here anymore...although it might be that I don't have a girl friend now because I hang out here...or maybe it's because I spend all my time in the library studying...grad school is so grown up....ack....I'm only 25 fer crying out loud!

Um, to anwer your question...life is great. I mean, I saw U2 on Tuesday, I'm alive, what more could ya ask for? And I'm going golfing on Sunday hopefully w/ a lady...who knows what the future holds
wink.gif

So how's your life?

Originally posted by popkidu2:
God knows the minute I get a lady friends I won't be hanging around here anymore...
why?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom