how is anything connected to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oscar the grouch lives in a trash can right?

Trash, trampoline and the party girl! Is that ok?

mmmm what about gummi bears?

OOO Frogs...easy... in a concert DVD...I can't remember which one..while singing Elevation Bono said "I have a FROG in my throat" :wink: How's that?

orchids???

Kansas Jayhawks basketball
coached by Bill Self
once coached the University of Illinois basketball team
Illinois went to the championship in 05, lost to NORTH Carolina
NORTH and South of the River- a U2 song

next: the "can you hear me now?" guy

Glue sticks to things, as does tape, people tape their kid's pre-school graduation, high school graduation, high school musical, Broadway musicals, Broadway Joe, New York Jets, New York Giants, San Francisco Giants, San Francisco, Danny Tanner, Tanner Boyle, The Bad News Bears, Good News: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico, Allstate, the guy who does the AllState adds, The Unit, The Big Unit, The Big Dipper, The Little Dipper, The Little Engine That Could, car engine, car race, horse race, horses sent to the glue factory, glue sticks to things, so does tape, ZooTV: Live from Sydney was taped and released on VHS in 1994.

Next: Drool

Someone made a video parodying SYCMIOYO called "Someone Tell Sam Jackson He's My Bro," which was chock-full of references to Snakes on a Plane.

Newton's 3 Laws of Motion

"the man don't need legs/ he needs a wheelchair"
Lyrics from dEUS, that was, along with Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and U2s Achtung baby, the soundtrack of my early '90s highschool years. (ok a subjective one)

8 mm camera

An 8 mm camera is a small handheld video camera. Bono used a small video camera for Even Better Than The Real Thing during ZooTV.

The Matrix

Airbag----along with seatbelts, part of a car's passenger safety system. Bono sings "and always wear a safety belt" in Always.

Green Tea

Green Tea is disgusting, Bono is.... oh wait... that's not right :scratch:

:hmm: Green tea isn't green at all, but the leaves were green, so are Bono's Armani's he wore during Live8, and the last leg of the tour...

toilet paper (no, don't gimme Slane dvd, get me something interesting :wink: )

Galeongirl said:
toilet paper (no, don't gimme Slane dvd, get me something interesting :wink: )
There's at least one painting at the Tate Modern of a toilet complete with toilet paper,not to mention other things :wink: :yuck: . Damien Hurst has several exhibits at the Tate, (some of which are also :yuck: , the severed cow's head with maggots for some reason comes to mind) . Bono asked Damien Hurst to design the cover for the special edition of the Independent which Bono edited earlier this year. Luckily the cover wasn't :yuck:
Will that do :wink:

Next: Girl guides

:hmm: yes, that was... interesting :lol:

Girl guides.... well, we all know Adam is very interested in the female gender, and it wouldn't surprise me if he has read one :wink:

next: headache (no off to the member here :flirt: my PLEBAn friend)

Bookends: One working title for Achtung Baby was "Man," an appropriate bookend to "Boy."

Next: kung-fu

Back
Top Bottom