how is anything connected to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:

Next: red chair (still in my classroom)

All the red chairs in the principal's office in my elementary school were red velvet (not that I was in the principal's office that often..:shifty: ). = If You Wear That Velvet Dress.

Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob lives under the sea. The sea is part of the ocean. U2 has a song called The Ocean.

The Industrial Revolution

martha said:
Next: cardboard box (I'm home now.)

Bono has regularly referred to the small room that served as his bedroom in his parents' house as the "boxroom"

New word: Phillips screwdriver

Phillips makes big, huge video screens , which they wouldn't loan/donate to U2 during the Zooropa tour even though they were part of the corporate scheme of all things U2. So they had to buy them.

David ortiz, his name is David, Bono's middle name is David...

artichokes (PLEBAns who know the picture I have in mind aren't allowed to try this one :wink: )

artichoke is a fruit,u2 had cd's with mixes and rare tracks with fruit names(melon...)
don't know the picture

scissors

I was just reading last night in U2 By U2 about how Larry would bring food to rehearsal, usually cheese sandwiches that he would toast on the electric heater... and Bono would always eat them all as soon as he left the room. So Larry started bringing enough for the both of them.

Chocolate.

Chocolate is sweet, has milk, milk comes from cows, cows say "eat mor chikin"- chick-fil-a is a restaurant, so is mcdonalds, who has a dollar menu, george washington is on the dollar bill, he was president, george bush is president, his vice president is dick cheney, cheney university, duke university, duke of york, new york, new jersey, bruce springsteen is from freehold and inducted U2 into the hall of fame.

Next: Doctors

The Eiffel Tower is in Paris France; Paris, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Dallas Cowboys; T.O. plays for Dallas, his agent is Drew Rosenhaus, Drew Rosenhaus is greasy, french fries are greasy, french fries made from potatoes, potato chips, Pringles, rhymes with jingles, you hear jingles on the radio, radios are used on the beach, the beach is for tanning, tanning is done on booths, you take photos in booths, "look ugly in a photograph" - City of Blinding Lights.

or otherwise, Two Hearts Beat As One video is taped in paris, in some shots you can see the eiffel tower...

:hmm:

a printer....

A window has glass, glass is used in bottles, bottles have soda, Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Zero Degrees, Degree for Men, Tag Body Spray, Bodies of Law, American House of Representatives, "We Must Protect This House!", UnderArmour, Mr. Underhill, Fletch, Chevy Chase, Saturday Night Live, Monday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, Sunday Bloody Sunday, a song by U2.

Cherries.

Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring

is a line from Summer Wine, a duet Bono did with The Corrs...

cloud

A window has glass, glass is used in bottles, bottles have soda, Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Zero Degrees, Degree for Men, Tag Body Spray, Bodies of Law, American House of Representatives, "We Must Protect This House!", UnderArmour, Mr. Underhill, Fletch, Chevy Chase, Saturday Night Live, Monday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, Sunday Bloody Sunday, a song by U2.

wouldnt it have been easier to say i threw a brick through a window? :confused: lol

take me to the clouds above by lmc vs u2

chainsaw

Last edited:
craigp said:

wouldnt it have been easier to say i threw a brick through a window? :confused: lol

Not looking for easy, looking for right.

Potato... let's see...

Potato-potahto, tomato-tomahto, tomato sauce, "special" sauce, Special K, Kellogg's, Clark Kellogg of CBS, CSI:, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Brooklyn Dodgers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Disneyland, Disneyworld, Orlando, Orland Magic, Jameer Nelson, St. Joseph's Hawks, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Falcons, Michael Vick, TDs, HDTV, LCD, MP3, RSVP, invitations, declarations, desperation, revelation, in temptation, isolation, LET IT GO AND SO TO FADE AWAY! Bad by U2.

Next: Miller Lite

Miller Lite, Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers, one of the most famous Brewers in history is Paul Molitor, who shares the same first name as Bono of U2

Super Mario Bros.

phillyfan26 said:
Potato-potahto, tomato-tomahto, tomato sauce, "special" sauce, Special K, Kellogg's, Clark Kellogg of CBS, CSI:, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Brooklyn Dodgers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Disneyland, Disneyworld, Orlando, Orland Magic, Jameer Nelson, St. Joseph's Hawks, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Falcons, Michael Vick, TDs, HDTV, LCD, MP3, RSVP, invitations, declarations, desperation, revelation, in temptation, isolation, LET IT GO AND SO TO FADE AWAY! Bad by U2.
:lmao:

You play this game better than anyone else :drool:

In the most recent Star Wars movies, Obi-Wan Kenobi is played by Ewan McGregor. A few years ago, Ewan McGregor took a motorbike trip around the world and made a movie from it. In the movie, there's one scene where Ewan is singing/playing Running to Stand Still on an acoustic guitar.

Stephen King

Stephen King wrote Secret Window. Secret Window became a movie. Johnny Depp was in that movie. Johnny Depp lives in France. France is in Europe. Ireland is in Europe. U2 is from Ireland. :wink:

I don't think anyone responded to this when I put it up so...

Tom from MySpace.

Tom, like all people on MySpace, is an emo. Lots of emos like to cut their wrists and pretend they've got issues in order to look cool. Bono said, "We never wanted to be cool. We wanted to be hot."

Next: Oscar the Grouch

Back
Top Bottom