how is anything connected to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greenlight said:

Next: Lake Titicaca

Simpsons character Superintendent Chalmers goes on vacation to Lake Titicaca in episode AABF16, The Old Man and The "C" Student.
(thanks, google!:wink: )
U2 has been on the Simpsons.

next
tasmanian devil

tasmanian devil in cartoon with a rabbit who chewed on a carrot and acted like a human, humans chew gum

"you know you're chewing bubble gum" we have discotheque!

the great gatsby

Greenlight said:

OK, the Aramaic language was used in some of the sub titles for Mel Gibson's film the Passion of Christ. Mel Gibson also starred in the film The Million Dollar Hotel which Bono collaborated in.

that was a good!

Spelling tests... people fail tests, Rush Limbaugh failed at sports analysis, Rush Limbaugh insulted Donovan McNabb, Donovan plays in Philadelphia, Philadelphia also hosts Ryan Howard, Ryan Howard is the name of a character from The Office (US), who has the boss Michael Scott whose hero is Bono.

phillyfan26 said:
Spelling tests... people fail tests, Rush Limbaugh failed at sports analysis, Rush Limbaugh insulted Donovan McNabb, Donovan plays in Philadelphia, Philadelphia also hosts Ryan Howard, Ryan Howard is the name of a character from The Office (US), who has the boss Michael Scott whose hero is Bono.

this one is a little simpler, Bono failed Irish,and part of the Irish language is spelling (ie spelling tests). Otherwise he would have ended up going to University College Dublin! Good thing he failed it, or he wouldn't have been in the band. :ohmy: can you imagine?

PS: :heart: "the office".

phillyfan26, what's was going to be your next subject?

phillyfan26 said:

Damn. That's impressive. Nerdy as hell, but impressive.

unicorns can only be captured by a virgin.

U2's I will follow was on the "Last american virgin" soundtrack.

Frank Lloyd Wright

Screwtape2 said:
Tennis balls bounce...Gwyneth Paltrow starred in a movie called Bounce...Gwyneth Platrow is married to Chris Martin...Chris Martin created music...U2 plays music. :wink:

Next one:
Mosquitoes

:hmm: Mosquitoes make this weird buzzing noise... the same noise my U2 iPod gave me when one of the earphones broke down while listening MoFo :wink:

The U2 iPod is made by Apple, who competes with Microsoft, which makes software for PCs, "Dude you're gettin' a Dell!", "Dude, Where's My Car?", Cars are made by Ford, Built Ford Tough, Aaron Rowand is tough, Aaron Rowand ran into a wall, the Berlin Wall, Achtung Baby! recorded in Berlin.

Next: Federal Funding

phillyfan26 said:
The U2 iPod is made by Apple, who competes with Microsoft, which makes software for PCs, "Dude you're gettin' a Dell!", "Dude, Where's My Car?", Cars are made by Ford, Built Ford Tough, Aaron Rowand is tough, Aaron Rowand ran into a wall, the Berlin Wall, Achtung Baby! recorded in Berlin.

:|

Stop.

Prague is famous for the beer + Hrabal, (well not only)
Ireland is famous for the beer, + U2 (well not only)

Muesli

Muesli is mostly eaten for breakfast, like cereals.
Ben Stiller made one video parody with cereals lucky clovers

duracell batteries

When cheese gets too hot it'll go running... in the Lemon video there's a Man Running...

:wink:

:hmm:

a dutch - english dictionary!

Words associated with the water cycle (evaporation, condensation, precipitation) tend to end in 'ation'. The lyrics in the outtro of Bad all end in 'ation'. Bono could probably slip water cycle words into the song when singing it live, and hardly anyone would notice.

Toulouse Lautrec.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Toulouse Lautrec.

Toulouse Lautrec featured in the film Moulin Rouge. Ewan Mcgregor sang a snippet from Pride (in the name of love) in the film.

my favorite word! Llamas

ok, Llama's, monty python Lama sketch

U2 are big monty python fans

this sketch is hillarous!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzuXWMFblKE

I love that sketch too :wink: i didn't realise that U2 were big Monty python fans as well though.

Next:sausages

< off-topic >

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Words associated with the water cycle (evaporation, condensation, precipitation) tend to end in 'ation'. The lyrics in the outtro of Bad all end in 'ation'. Bono could probably slip water cycle words into the song when singing it live, and hardly anyone would notice.

:lmao:

I'd just LOVE to hear Bono sing "this isolation, desolation, EVAPORATION! CONDENSATION! PRECIPITATION!" That would be the best Bad ever.

< /off-topic >

Back
Top Bottom