How hard is it to get the band's autograph?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

socalu2fan

I know U2 is legendary for how well they treat their fans but I was just wondering how hard it is to get autographs. I am going to LA 2 and 3 and was wondering if anyone had any advice or suggestions for me. I'd appreciate it greatly thanks.

smile.gif

I suppose if we all knew the secret, we'd all have gotten their autographs by now.

I've heard that hanging out at the venue around soundcheck time might yield results.

Good luck!

Hey social!..
I am going to LA2 and LA3 too!!! And I too want to get their autographs!..Yeah, everyone says to find the entrance where the trucks and crew are coming in and out of and hang out there..especially around soundcheck time 3-4pm from what I am told..I am a virgin as far as autographs go so I really hope I get their autographs..

Do you have GA tix? I do to both...if so, see ya in the GA line!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Yeah, thats what i did, got 3 out of 4, including a photo taken with Larry.
eek.gif

But really you just have to get lucky. I'm gonna pray and try to get to go to at least one of the LA shows. I'll need a miracle.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom