How good are golden circle tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I want to sit close this time. And since this will be the last time I see U2 for a while I don't mind spending $130.

Is every golden circle sit good? Thanks.

any seat in the house is good. whether they're worth the $130 or not though, I'm not sure. If you can afford it and don't want to go with GA I'd say go for it. I've heard that some of the GC seats are fairly worse than one might expect but I am no expert on the matter.

Well, GC tickets are the best reserved seats. I was in the GC section for Chicago. 5th row, direct side of the stage. Awesome seats! But you could get them farther away than that which wouldn't seem worth $130. IMO, GA is the best seat in the house as long as your willing to wait all day.

Hope I helped!

------------------
The purple rabbits say "hello".

I had GC tix for the first leg. Row 15 on the side. Any seat in the house is a great seat. I probly wouldnt say its worth $130 though. That's a bit pricy for the seats I had I feel. But I wasnt complaining.

I am definatly trying for GAs this time. I feel the need to be as close as I can since I have never been close to the stage.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-18-2001).]

I would be very carefull with the GC tix. I bought GC tix for Chicago (I later sold them for GA and these are so much better if you can wait all day) and they were on the lower level, but at the oppposite side of the arena from the stage! From what I could tell most, if not all, the lower level seats are called GC. Lame, but true...

In some arenas the entire lower bowl is GC. Other arenas didn't include the very back of the arena. Last time, the GCs through Prop were mostly not great, so be careful with that. Most reports were that the tickets were in the mid to upper rows of the lower bowl.

I had GAs for one night and GCs the next (2nd row, 3rd section away from the stage) and those GCs were definately NOT worth the money. I was a long way from the stage. There are very few seats that are truly close to the stage. If you can't get lower rows in the first two sections near the stage I'd advise against it. GA is so much better. But that's just my opinion.

I had GC seats for the Cleveland show. Great seats, but I want GA next time so I can be part of the action. Besides, I'm a college kid...I can't be spending $130+ for both the South Bend and Chicago shows.

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

zoopop, I had a GC for an Anaheim show, and it was a decent seat. I'd be careful of behind the stage seats; they can suck in some arenas. In Phoenix, I had an $85 dollar seat that was right behind Joe, so the sound and mix was awesome!!! I was directly across from the tip of the heart and up on the first tier. Very bitchin. What I'm trying to say is that the seat quality depends on the layout of the arena and the location of the seat.

CRAP! I wish this thing had spellcheck!
------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

[This message has been edited by martha (edited 09-18-2001).]

"GOLDEN CIRCLE SEATS"
they suck...save ur money...get GA...line up early...u won't regret it.

------------------
"Emancipate urself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds" -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom