How do we get people reading our posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soul service

The Fly
I really enjoy this site, but I don't understand how to catch people with posts... I mean, it seems as if you're chatting and opening a new post.... Is there anyway you read others posts that seems interesting? Well, maybe mines aren't... At least, take a look and let me know!!

New Post in Free Your Mind, Lemonade Stand, Everything You Know Is Wrong. Let me know what you think!!!

i guess when this forum has so many members, the newbies posts get lost in the other threads.
Just keep getting yourself known by posting in threads and people will soon respond.
smile.gif

Good luck trying to break in...I still haven't managed...

------------------
I couldn't take it anymore so I went back to the sea...'cus that's where fishes go when fishes get the sense to flee...

Hey Soul Service...I would like to welcome you to the forum, and please know that I don't see you as a newbie, or whatever other crap name or feeling have come up in this forum towards new people. If you love U2, then you are just as welcomed as anyone else in this forum who have been here forever. I would continue to be patient, post good post and people will come around...and even if they don't, it doesn't matter, because when it all come down to it, we are here to share the U2 love, with the U2 community...so don't take anything personally. So again, welcome to the forum!

Chris

Soul - For the next week, I promise to post in every one of your threads I see.

Welcome.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

well, for one, advertising helps. thanks to this post, i went over to the Lemonade Stand and replied to your post there.

smile.gif

Welcome, and it looks like you have some replies here! I did see your post in Free Your Mind...that's a great question and I'm thinking about it to see if I can come up with a decent answer. (BTW, you can see the politics are a bit heavy over there at the moment.)

Thank to everyone!! Even though I won't pass my days here to get some attention, it feels great to know that whenever I'll get by, I'll have some people answering to my posts and I, answering to others posts!!!
REALLY THANK YOU ALL!!! Particularly Spanisheyes, who seems to have pretty good convictions. I like people talking intensely, but with an open mind. Give me shit, but with an open mind! See what I mean? Hope to build new and stong bounds here...

Put sex in the subject and it will either get lots of responses or be closed
tongue.gif

I'm new here too. Don't know if my time restrictions will allow me to post as much as I'd like, but I'll try to throw my 2 cents in whenever possible.

Newbies unite!!!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I'm new here too, but these people seem to listen to any idiot with a computer. (No offense) I get some good responses when I post stuff but try to be original with what you post. I, personally, don't read threads like "Bono is sexy" or anything like it. It's old news. People seem to have liked my songs for example
smile.gif

------------------
"I have to wake up soon today. I can't roll over and make it go away!"- Guy with the Stuff, 2001

Back
Top Bottom