How did North & South of the Ruiver & Your Blue Room not make an album???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
Honestly, listening to the Best of the B-sides.....

'North and south' and 'Your blue room' are better than anything on the second half of zooropa, except 'Dirty Da'y..

though I do like 'If you wear..' they are also alot better than that, miami and playboy mansion...

Also, summer rain would have fit nicely between Wild honey and When I look at the world, replacing POE on ATYCLB.

Oh well!!!!!

North & South and Blue Room Appreciation!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

your blue room is a cover of the beatles song of the same title, it featured on Passengers...

North & South of the river, was a b-side to the staring at the sun single and was written with Christy Moore, who also recorded the song and it featured on his album This Is The Day

uwwedoogie said:
your blue room is a cover of the beatles song of the same title, it featured on Passengers...
mayhaps you're thinking of happiness is a warm gun? it's a U2 b-side that is a beatles cover. your blue room is an original song. :wink:

uwwedoogie said:

North & South of the river, was a b-side to the staring at the sun single and was written with Christy Moore, who also recorded the song and it featured on his album This Is The Day

The Beatles song was Yer Blues.

I declare this the official "Your Blue Room" Misinformation Thread.

"Your Blue Room" invented the Swiss Army Knife then founded Switzerland so that there would be an army to use it.

When "Your Blue Room" reaches a difficult point in his life, he often stops and wonders, "What Would Godzilla Do?" As the answer invariably is that Godzilla would devour a schoolbus full of Japanese children, whatever "Your Blue Room" does seems pretty OK by comparison.

"Your Blue Room" is rubber and you are glue. Anything you say bounces off of "Your Blue Room" at the speed of sound and kills someone.

"Your Blue Room" knows the answers to all the questions in Trivial Pursuit.

(I love this site.)

typhoon said:
I declare this the official "Your Blue Room" Misinformation Thread.

"Your Blue Room" invented the Swiss Army Knife then founded Switzerland so that there would be an army to use it.

When "Your Blue Room" reaches a difficult point in his life, he often stops and wonders, "What Would Godzilla Do?" As the answer invariably is that Godzilla would devour a schoolbus full of Japanese children, whatever "Your Blue Room" does seems pretty OK by comparison.

"Your Blue Room" is rubber and you are glue. Anything you say bounces off of "Your Blue Room" at the speed of sound and kills someone.

"Your Blue Room" knows the answers to all the questions in Trivial Pursuit.

(I love this site.)

:lmao:

funniest thing i've read all day

you win.

Yer Blues :drool:

I've got a performance of John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, and Noel Redding doing Yer Blues. :rockon:

Innocent Eyes - you need to buy Passengers. Not as good as the proper U2 allbums but still essential for a fan.

Your Blue Room :drool:

Not sure why they put it on the b-side disc as it was an album track. Anyway, that whole b-side disc sucked. They had so many better songs they could have included besides all those damn remixes.

bsp77 said:
Anyway, that whole b-side disc sucked. They had so many better songs they could have included besides all those damn remixes.

The Lady with the spinning head remix, track #1 is awesome. The rest, beside tracks 3-6 is crap.

bsp77 said:
Innocent Eyes - you need to buy Passengers. Not as good as the proper U2 allbums but still essential for a fan.

Your Blue Room :drool:

Not sure why they put it on the b-side disc as it was an album track. Anyway, that whole b-side disc sucked. They had so many better songs they could have included besides all those damn remixes.

Where the hell was "Alex desends into hell for a bottle of milk/corova 1," I've always wanted to here that song but can't find it anywhere.

TheFly84138 said:

Where the hell was "Alex desends into hell for a bottle of milk/corova 1," I've always wanted to here that song but can't find it anywhere.

It's on the single for The Fly :) and it's a cool song, shoulda been on the b-sides disc along with Holy Joe, among others...

Back
Top Bottom