How deep does your U2 obsession run?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh love your collage Dreamoutloud, that must have been hard on the knees too eh? The things we do in the name of U2!?! :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

I spent about 8 lessons of a boring class on this... it's the inside of my workbook...

ufbono4ch1.jpg

And I love your drawing GG! Is that of the one pic I posted ages ago on Pleba? :sexywink:

Susanp6: Isn't 'The Dubliner' lovely though, kinda sweet and firm and creammmmmy!! :drool: :evil:

I stole a U2 sign from Virgin Megatores once. Was hard getting it home on a Vespa scooter though.

hcbiggs2002 said:

And I love your drawing GG! Is that of the one pic I posted ages ago on Pleba? :sexywink:

:yes:

Love the collage Chass :cute:

I dont'want to cut my magazines :lol: so I have them here.. .then again, I don't have much of them... YET! :wink:

I don't know... It depends on the days. There are times when I can't stop listening to them but there are als times when I can pass a couple of weeks without listening to any U2 song (well... maybe not that long:wink:) But I love this band for years, a lot of their songs mean so much to me... And live they are amazing... I don't know how to describe what I feel about U2

DreamOutLoud13 said:

My brother and I both get Rolling Stone, and he let me cut up his magazines :wink:

So there's a methord in your madness?!? :sexywink: :lol: I was thinking the same as GG, that there's no way I could start cutting up my magazines articles to make that kind of collage!! :wink:

:shifty:

Last night I listened to Window In The Skies for 3 hours non stop... this morning at school on my ipod for another 3 hours... and I'm listening to it again....

I finally got the Nov Q--I've been to Borders 3 weeks in a row. There they were--my heart was racing like a rabbit's-I flipped thru the stack & next to the last--there it was!!!! $7.99 and I was getting ready to give $30 for it on Ebay.

Bono Mot said:
I'm so obsessed that when I went on vacation to Asheville last year, I tore this out of the phone book!

bonosbarbque.jpg

Yes, I do plan on going in December, when I visit again. Now taking orders! :wink:
I'm going to Asheville this weekend to the Studio Stroll--I will have to see if I can find a phone book or better yet eat at Bono's. :drool: I do love BonoQ I mean BBQ. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom