How cool is that Stipe Video on u2 Log ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoo99

Acrobat
Man to be in those inner circles like the chef mario , flying private planes with stipe, dropping in on U2 what a freaking great life, cool insite to the "behind the scene's".

I watched that entire episode of Iconoclasts when it originally aired on Sundance. I love Michael Stipe, and I had no idea U2 were going to be featured at the end of the program at all, so I was pretty excited when it got to that part :D

That's so cute :heart: :heart: :heart:
Seeing U2 come off stage to that post-concert high is just a sight :sad:

I was impressed with Michael Stipe's thoughtfulness, as well. He doesn't seem too ego-y....I really love "New Adventures in Hi-Fi" (he said, derailing yet another thread).

i thought it was great too...time for me to check out R.E.M. (well, more than 'its the end of the world as we know it', i have that song lol)

^ Go for their first five albums (they're the ones on IRS records). Easily their prime.

nightninja56 said:
i thought it was great too...time for me to check out R.E.M. (well, more than 'its the end of the world as we know it', i have that song lol)

Murmur, Life's Rich Pagent, Fables of the Reconstruction, Document, Automatic for the People, and New Adventures in HiFi should be required listening for any music lover.

And yeah....End of the World is cool - my band has closed almost every show with it thus far.

Seeing that about him wishing he'd written Beautiful Day was sort of interesting - when Reveal came out in 2001, one of my first thoughts was "this sounds a lot like ATYCLB."

Back
Top Bottom