How brilliant is mercy?!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Yessssss. And get the hell out of that box :drool:

I'd get out of a hundred boxes for you. :sexywink: Fernando is a kind of amazing song too. One of the best pop choruses ever.

"There was something in the air that night, the stars so bright, Fernando. They were shining there for you and me, for liberty, Fernando."

The best part is that they sing it with their Swedish accents. :love:

59.gif
mama mia
59.gif

PlaTheGreat said:
Yes I would.

The only thing I've been doing is leaving Pink Floyd running while I go to work and school. I've never even heard of Roger Water. David who?
Pink what?

I think I'm going to watch several episodes of M*A*S*H. On repeat. :mad:

Zootlesque said:

How about Thank You For The Music? :love:

:shifty:

See, now that's one I could never get into.

Well thank God this thread isn't about Mercy anymore.

GibsonGirl said:

:lol:

I did that for Pla to break the tension. :wink:

You listen to too much crap, Stephanie. :drool:

You need to make this your playlist:

Mercy
Electrical Storm
Vertigo
Elevachion
In A Little While
Grace
Yahweh

End of story.

PlaTheGreat said:

You listen to too much crap, Stephanie. :drool:

Mercy
Electrical Storm
Vertigo
Elevachion
In A Little While
Grace
Yahweh

End of story.

Great list of songs:drool:

Classic U2!!!

PlaTheGreat said:

Mercy
Electrical Storm
Vertigo
Elevachion
In A Little While
Grace
Yahweh

Do you want to kill me? Do you really want to? :(

Pla, you forgot Wild Honey! Don't forget Gibby really enjoys that poignant lyric 'I was a monkey stealing honey from a swarm of bees'.

Zootlesque said:
Pla, you forgot Wild Honey! Don't forget Gibby really enjoys that poignant lyric 'I was a monkey stealing honey from a swarm of bees'.

Yeah, that one's my favourite. :drool: It makes "The air is heavy, heavy as a truck" look like poetic genius.

doctorwho said:
Wow, has this thread gone off topic. GibsonGirl's trying to justify her suddenly poor taste in music by debasing post-2000 U2 and everyone else is showing toilet paper. :D

:lock: :lock: :lock:

:happy:

Funny, funny, funny, man!

GibsonGirl said:

Yeah, that one's my favourite. :drool: It makes "The air is heavy, heavy as a truck" look like poetic genius.

About as good as "with or without you..oh oh... I can't live, with or without you". Or how about the gem "baby baby baby... baby baby baby... oh yeah baby baby baby, light my way... I said baby baby baby... baby baby baby... baby baby baby... light my way". Lyrical god there! :love:

doctorwho said:

About as good as "with or without you..oh oh... I can't live, with or without you". Or how about the gem "baby baby baby... baby baby baby... oh yeah baby baby baby, light my way... I said baby baby baby... baby baby baby... baby baby baby... light my way". Lyrical god there! :love:

not as good:wink:

doctorwho said:

Not disagreeing with you on that. :wink: Bono's been capable of crap throughout the ages. He's written some brilliant songs, but he's also written songs that just kind of make me want to cover my U2 albums with a dishcloth out of embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom