How brilliant is mercy?!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this has gone on long enough.

I'm going to invoke the ultimate U2 topic-killer.

Everybody ready for it?

Here goes:

radioheadkidafrontal1hf.jpg

Last edited:
typhoon said:

Everybody ready for it?

Here goes:

image deleted to save space

Great album. Arguably the best album released in 2000.

I listen to it far more than I listen to ATYCLB, but I listen to Mercy more than Kid A :laugh:

typhoon said:

Everybody ready for it?

Here goes:

radioheadkidafrontal1hf.jpg

:drool: I just wanted to see that image again.

Kid A >Mercy. Maybe.

Pop > Kid A. Duh.

A) This is not a RadioHead forum. So to sound like a mod... stay on topic or post in the general music forum. (not to be a party pooper)

B) I really need to get into the "loop" because I have no clue what this KID A joke is about. :huh:

Last edited:
love_u2_adam said:
i thought every one hated KID A:huh:

Nope, most of us love it for the sheer example of awesomeness that it is. Now you know which opinion t follow, you may carry on! :wink:

Can we just close the thread or something please...why the hell does every discussion on Mercy have to descend into chaos and the usual 'YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!' that you wouldn't have if we were all sat round a table discussing this in real life. Arguing on the internet's pointless...

Last night I was drinking some wine and it didn't turn to blood and I didn't think of religion and I had a good time

GOD I HATE RADIOHEAD SO MUCH!!!!! They are horrible please stop talking about them!!!!!! I would rather stick a shoe horn in my eye and pop it out then listen to Radiohead.

I'm sorry Khanada but I have to make this comment...

gherman said:
GOD I HATE RADIOHEAD SO MUCH!!!!! They are horrible please stop talking about them!!!!!! I would rather stick a shoe horn in my eye and pop it out then listen to Radiohead.

You'd rather stick a shoe horn in your eye and pop it out than listen to a song like Nice Dream? :drool: Are you smoking the wacky tobaccy? :eyebrow:

:wink:

Zootlesque said:
I'm sorry Khanada but I have to make this comment...

You'd rather stick a shoe horn in your eye and pop it out than listen to a song like Nice Dream? :drool: Are you smoking the wacky tobaccy? :eyebrow:

:wink:

I guess I have to think about it a little more... the lesser of two evils I guess:eyebrow:

This may be the millionth thread on Mercy, but at least it was good for something - it got me to download and listen to the song. It IS brilliant. If they shave off about a minute somewhere and work on the ending, they have the cornerstone for the next album. I think it is that good. This is a great song in the making. :)

Last edited:
i don't think MERCY is brilliant. at least not in the leaked version.
they should shorten the song an rework the sound. i would prefer a more hard rocking sound. then maybe they should release it as a independent single release as they did e.g with the glorious HMTMKMKM.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm gonna say it one more time. no more radiohead talk in this thread. an "i'm sorry khanada" disclaimer doesn't cut it or excuse it.

you're such a badass mod :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom