How big is your U2 playlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JMScoopy

Refugee
I might have done this before, but i just re-organized my playlists and this is my U2 one: (with windows media player)

440 songs
estimated around 30 hours
around 2.85 GB

i think this is pretty large. i technically have around 500 songs, but i havent put the last 60 on there yet. does anyone have me beat?

Last edited:
oh you count videos? :wink:

my U2 video folder:

140 files
11 folders
20.0 GB :shocked: - this means a little more than 1/4 of my harddrive is U2 videos!

i dont know if i should be proud or ashamed. :nerd:

Last edited:
In my itunes I have exactly one U2 song. :uhoh: :ohmy:

Yes. I am a bad U2 fan. :shifty:

Most of my iTunes is U2.

Most of my U2 iPod is, also, U2 including the collection and live shows. It's charging on my iHome now so I can't quote to exact count in number of songs or hours or even Gb. Later. :wink:

:shrug: What can I say? I listen to U2.

A lot.

blueeyedgirl said:
Hell Indra, you are one song better than me :happy: I download nothing :D

Ha!

I had to download it (legally through itunes, of course :) ) -- I wanted to hear the song, but I don't have any U2 albums on cd (and I didn't have any other way to hear it right then). :yikes:

I can be such a slacker sometimes.

I know I had like one hundred and seventy something before my computer crashed. Now... I still haven't gotten any more on there 'cause I ain't got no damn money to buy a new computer so I use my brother's when I'm at my parents house or the University's every other time. And how the hell do you come up with 440 songs?! Do you have a bunch of live versions? 'Cause I can't honestly believe I missed that much in my iTunes folder :scratch:

EDIT: And indra, what is that one song, pray tell?

Catman said:

EDIT: And indra, what is that one song, pray tell?

It's kind of embarrassing, because it's such a "typical" song (and you would think if I'm only going to have one song on there it should be some obscure number), but it's not because it's also one of the most lovely....

With Or Without You

:)

^ :lol:

I have about 350 U2 songs and god knows how many videos, I haven't got them uploaded onto my iPod though because playing videos uses up so much battery.

1362 songs
4.7 days
6.41 GB
Do I win something?

ETA: I guess SeattleVertigo sould win something, not me :shrug:

Last edited:
33 are versions of SBS and 31 of Streets, you can see where this is going.

its not hard to get over 1000 fast

But why would you need 30 versions of Streets and SBS? Just have the studio version and live.

Currently I have 450 on my iPod. On my home computer, I have approx. 300 that I haven't uploaded yet. Numerous cd's that haven't been uploaded either. So in total I probably have around 850 songs. :shrug:

As far as videos go, I have about 60 of them. Not entirely sure on that number.

:in before U2granny posts and pwns everyone: :bow:

I used to have over a couple hundred probably around the same amount as most of you. maybe close to 600-700. that is until my dad desided to reboot the computer to its original state and basically wiped out everything that wasnt backed up.

Around 4000 U2 songs (including bootlegs).
Around 11 days in length.
25-30 GB.

And almost 90 DVD's (and with double-disc versions it makes 130 DVD's).

I think I'm starting to get Playlist-envy

I should go back to my therapist

:wink:

Uhh let's see...

ATYCLB
HTDAAB
Pop
Zooropa
The Joshua Tree

Plus "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)", "Don't Give Up" with Alicia Keys, "In A Lifetime" with Clannad, "Stuck In A Moment (Acoustic Version)" and a few other random tracks.

So yeah, mine's a small collection because I iz poor...:( :wink:

Back
Top Bottom