Holy Shit It;s Official - NEW DATES ON U2.COM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what a bomb, I'am sure they will. If it is possible for them to play Australia or S. America without losing money I think they will do it. Of course Larry did say there is no chance they are going to Australia on this tour. But that could mean the Elevation tour. The tour next summer/fall of Europe and beyond is most likely not going to be the Elevation tour. So we shall see.

I think they are playing so many shows in the U.S. because they know it is going to be a LONG time before they play here again.

Sighs...I get your point Blue Room but I'm sure those other countries would of loved to seen the Elevation Tour as it is today, especially a arena tour, I myself saw U2 twice in stadiums but would rather see them in small arenas like we have witnessed,its just not the same in stadiums, but thats U2 fault for being the biggest band in the planet! lol! I'm sure they could of sold out Earls Court for ten nights instead of the four they did,I dunno, I got to admit it must be difficult for them to draw a line on a tour and say...thats as far as it goes.

OK, guys...I didn't REALLY mean I never wanted you to go away!!!
eek.gif

*begins counting pennies*

I'm going to try my best for GA's...if I don't get them, no more U2 for me this year.
frown.gif

Btw, congrats Kansas and St Louis! (Hope to see y'all in St Louis!)
smile.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Well, Sacramento is quite tempting, I started to freak out when I saw it, and my hubby shut me up real quick.
I guess he's right, 4 U2 shows in 5 days is plenty for me! I guess
wink.gif

I am happy for the fans who get a show closer to home now, I know St Louis is STOKED!

My hubby will be real happy that U2 is not crawling back up east.

I wouldn't press my luck either. I saw two of the longest shows of the tour in Buffalo and Hamilton.

Now I'm just hoping that I get all the U2 books I want for my birthday and Christmas. I hope all who want them receive luck to get all the tix you want!!!!!!!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Originally posted by Danospano:
Looks like Dallas is going to give me another shot for the front row, huh? I can't believe that they added KC, ST Louis AND Dallas all out of the blue. This is remarkable!!

To quote the Pointer Sisters: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...oh no"
smile.gif

Yeah, its so funny that sunday on the way to austin, "the edge" radio station in dallas said after playing elevation single that u2 "snubbed the metroplex" by going to austin and not dallas.

Obviously the moronic dj forgot about april 3rd. Anyway, looks like I must make another deal with the devil so i can see another show! I hope this means i don't have to wear those damn horns again
wink.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! U2 are killing me!!!

I mean I want them to rest damn it! Why did they add more?

But OMG, SACRAMENTO CA! MY HOMETOWN! How can I NOT go? OMG! I have to go through the whole HOOPLA of getting tickets on Sat!
icon30.gif
DAMN U2!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

WOW

I come back home to Dallas from the concert in Austin only to find out that they're coming back here November 25!!!!

I had to change my Thanksgiving plans, but I'll be there!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

More U2 can't be a bad thing, unless Bono's throat doesn't hold up. I'm glad more fans will get a chance to see the show, especially in St. Louis and KC. (Then they can go vote for VH1) Isn't it unusual for a band to just add dates like that?

I'm looking at Sacramento, it's less than two hours away...
smile.gif

Originally posted by Blue Room:
I think those of you still holding out for more Boston shows are dreaming. But you never know I guess. I certainly would never have guessed that they would extend this tour. I have heard a rumor about Wilkes Barre PA also (seriously) so maybe they will work their way back up that way. But I still doubdt it. Ending in nice warm Miami where it all began seems kind of fitting really.

Besides, can you imagine camping out for GA in the middle of December in Boston? Chicago in mid October was bad enough!

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 11-06-2001).]

Hey Blue Room, Where did you hear the rumor about Wilkes-Barre???? That would be awesome!!!

Folks, I think Miami is going to be the end. It was pointed out by a fellow Interferencer that the Arena in Miami is stating that U2 is ending their tour there.

Also, Propaganda's website indicates that they are not offering tickets to the "LAST" eight shows. I think Miami is going to be the end of the Elevation tour.

Look out Europe next summer. New album and tour! I think you are actually luckier than the U.S. on that one.

Agh! U2 - stop touring (for a while) please! (at least in the US) I'm going broke and my husband is mad at me!
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Look out Europe next summer. New album and tour! I think you are actually luckier than the U.S. on that one.
I'm not worried about us

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

It ends where it all began..........MIAMI!!!!!

Actually, it began in Ft. Lauderdale (Sunrise to be exact). I kind of wish it would end there too. The NCRC is in a much nicer/safer area than the AAA, and there's a huge mall right across the street from it (with stores, restaurants and most important...real bathrooms and lots of free parking). Oh well, I'll be there anyway! Whooo!!!

Originally posted by atikicat:
It ends where it all began..........MIAMI!!!!

Actually, it began in Ft. Lauderdale (Sunrise to be exact). I kind of wish it would end there too. The NCRC is in a much nicer/safer area than the AAA, and there's a huge mall right across the street from it (with stores, restaurants and most important...real bathrooms and lots of free parking). Oh well, I'll be there anyway! Whooo!!!

Huh, I lived on South Beach for 12 years (just got transferred to Houston last year.) and couldn't think of a better location to end the tour. (That is if its really the end...for you Boston hopefuls.).

Its clear that U2 love South Beach. Even in March that's where they were hanging out prior to the shows. I'm confident that they're quite happy to be playing in the AAA.

I guess you don't like to venture out too much.

[This message has been edited by ramblin rose (edited 11-07-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom