His hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not quite Popmart and not quite what it is now.

Bring back the Beautiful day/Electrical storm spikey haircut!

iacrobat said:
Bring on the mullet I say, it is back in style!

A MAN WITH TASTE!

(Disclaimer: I don't care about U2's look, but hey, I can get passionate about anything U2, so watch me go!)

The Popmart look was Bono's WORST LOOK EVER. It was repulsive and he does not suit that shaved head. He made the mullet look good. Knock the mullet as much as you want; you have to concede it suited Bono and he did things with it no-one else could. And then JT! I can understand why the fangirls go weak at the knees over that.

Anyway, note a pattern - the longer Bono's hair is, the better his singing is! For that reason, I DEMAND A RETURN TO THE MULLET!

the B-man was stylin' with the shaved head...
bono_ha.jpg

...but he didn't quite look Bono-ish.

but hey... it coulda been worse...

bonoliveaid.jpg

business in the front, party in the back :wink:

Last edited:
What is this, the fifth hair thread?? No way! Keep the hair. He looks gorgeous and cool and a rock star needs a good head of hair! If you want 'milimeter' hair, there's always Larry :wink: or Adam. Can't ONE guy in the band have hair, please???

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:love: :drool: :combust:

But nothing beats the JT hair :flirt:

jthmm.jpg

and whoever the 'newbie' really is who started this thread, I say, he's just jealous :D

Last edited:
Bono was ultra cool during Popmart. But I gotta say the ZooTV Elvis hair was his best.

He could conceivebley do the mullet again. It is all over here, men and women, and I must say it does not look that bad.

wonders arent hair threads for PLEBA..??

unless it has some Samson like qualities that really do effect his voice.. I have enough trouble contolling my own hair..so my prefference is guy wear it how you want it
..hairs such a pain to grow back after you cut it all off unless your that doll who's hair can change from long to short whenever it feels like it

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
What is this, the fifth hair thread?? No way! Keep the hair. He looks gorgeous and cool and a rock star needs a good head of hair! If you want 'milimeter' hair, there's always Larry :wink: or Adam. Can't ONE guy in the band have hair, please???

:up:

His hair rocks as much as him! :yes:

i'm not a long hari fan at all and i dont hav e aprob with the length of his hair now, just how its toally overstyled (i think someone hit the nail on the ehad with a lenny kravitz comparison :lol: )

personally i'm a beautiful day/earll ATYCLB coer hair fan. and i like the longer Popmart hair too - not shaved short but still shortish.

zoo tv hair rocked too but i think that just went with the style of the whole thing.

i want this hair...
band0497.jpg

Eh... Bono's the only one that does major changes between albums/tours (providing they aren't super-close, like JT and R&H or AB and Zooropa). Larry has been the same for ages as has Adam. Edge changed a bit with "Pop", but went to the ZOO look for ATYCLB and apparently this album (which is fine - it works well on him). So let Bono be the one that changes.

Besides, Bono has had short hair for a while now - it's interesting to see it a bit longer. I'm sure he'll cut it soon enough (as he can't really have JT hair any more).

He has to cut it--it looks awful! Makes him look older than he is. What is weird is that it looked really good during ATYCLB--it has gone down hill fast. My thing is I really don't care but it is a distraction from the music for the casual U2 listener/watcher. Friends of mine who are only casual fans, have asked me what is up with his hair--these questions began with the Oscar performance. This serves a s a distraction, that is my only beef, so I wish he would cut it. But it is all about the music in the end!

Axver said:

The Popmart look was Bono's WORST LOOK EVER. It was repulsive and he does not suit that shaved head.

Hear, here! :applaud: :up: The skinhead look just didn't suit him. He hasn't got the face or the ears for it. It made him look like a chimp. :lol:

AB/FLY hair was the best. This new do will do nicely! :yes:

Amsterdamfan said:
Should he millimeter his hair? I say yes, like in Pop(mart). Looks much much better. Shave it!

SHAVE! :combust:
off.jpg

My dream is to do all the shaving myself. Oh, to watch it all drop offff!

ultraviolet353 said:
My thing is I really don't care but it is a distraction from the music for the casual U2 listener/watcher. Friends of mine who are only casual fans, have asked me what is up with his hair--these questions began with the Oscar performance. This serves a s a distraction, that is my only beef, so I wish he would cut it. But it is all about the music in the end!

I don't see why Bono should cut his hair just because some people are so shallow that they would let it distract them from the music. :rolleyes:

Then it's drawing attention to the music, and bringing in more fans! I don't think it makes him look older, I think he'd look much older if he cut it all off. Keep the hair!

I loved Pop Bono's look! I also loved his hair during Elevation. And I love his hair now. And I will love his hair when he's old and grey. This is Bono we're talking about!!! The man's physical beauty is only a mere reflection of this man's gorgeous heart... I'll take him anyway I can get him!

Chop-chop. Loved Bono's long hair during JT-R&H and AB-Zooropa. Elevation hair was ok. This just looks silly.
There can be a happy medium between long hair and a chop job. He need not look like a "skinhead."

Back
Top Bottom