Hilariously delightful U2 article!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thinking about it now, I guess I didn't really have to put that it was a U2 article in the subject line. Why don't I ever THINK?

I'm editing to laugh at this post.
hahaha!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 03-07-2002).]

I loved that article.
biggrin.gif
Pretty damn funny IMO.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Slippy magazine rules!
biggrin.gif

Hey, was that first pic of Bono&Edge GREAT or what?

That was a great article! Thanks for the link!
smile.gif

And I had to laugh at the DMB comment:
Now, I am being biased here because I?ve never seen Dave Matthews in concert but that?s only because I don?t have the mandatory sandals and socks with a tie-dye shirt or the Abercrombie jumpsuit dress code that is strictly enforced at the gate.

So true!

Originally posted by jezebel:
Of course we love this article...it just confirms everything we already know
biggrin.gif

We should all e-mail the editor and tell them that Interference bows before Slippy
biggrin.gif

icon36.gif

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Slippy RAWKS!!! Great article! Loved this:

U2 is Slippy Online?s ?Band of the Year? for 2001, 2000, 1999, and 1998-1976. Honestly, is there a better band out there today than U2?

Secondly, I would like to take this opportunity to say that POP was a great album.

I like this Slippy dood already...
wink.gif

DISCLAIMER: We are very ashamed of our writers. They continually use foul language and refer to things that would make their grandmothers cringe. The only reason the articles remain as they are is because the writers keep waving the First Ammendment in the editor's face every time he tries to tone it down. Frankly, we are suprised the writers even know how to read, let alone write. If anything they write offends you, you are not alone. It offends us too. So please, proceed with caution.

tee hee.

foray

Back
Top Bottom