High Quality SVCD (almost DVD-like) version of Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks a bunch, grabbing it now.. i'll post some links up later today, but right now i gotta get to school!

Whoops, looks like link is gone. I can't upload right now because I am quite busy with other downloads. But to anyone who will privately email me the Apple performance of OOTS and ABOY at atyclb4ever@yahoo.com, I will send the file to them when I have time. (Yeah talk about trading or bargaining!)

Cheers,

J

the video is probably the highest resolution we've seen so far, but i think the "rage" version that has been going around has a better audio sync.. and its still not SVCD quality though which sucks :(...

Stay tuned, I will be posting another yousendit link shortly. And please do promise to upload it to yousend it again after you download. Ok, I will just privately give the first crack via email to those who email me privately to volunteer to upload it.

I am also uploading a very rare and special U2 music video from the Joshua Tree era (hint: it's not a music video of an A-side song but a song from the second half of the album). I think that's pretty easy to guess. I also re-dubbed the audio part since the video quality is not good, might as well make the audio part as good as it can be.

So just watch this space.

Cheers,

J

Funny you've posted this , it being an election night and all...

hope W. loses. and i'm not even american!

can somebody tell me what the surprise is? It took me 2 hours to get to 50% and then the link died and I have to do it again. It will take another 3+ hours to get it again, but the link will die before I get it :| and the process repeats! What's the surprise?

AussieU2fanman said:
can somebody tell me what the surprise is? It took me 2 hours to get to 50% and then the link died and I have to do it again. It will take another 3+ hours to get it again, but the link will die before I get it :| and the process repeats! What's the surprise?

The surprise is In God's Country. I will upload it again in a few hours.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom