Hidden Track on ZOOROPA vs. "A Man and a Woman"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sleep Over Jack said:

No surprise considering who started it..

WTF? :confused: "Let's not wrestle, Mt. Heart Attack"--no need to get crazycrazy.

More importantly, have you yet voted...? As stated long, long ago, this thread was quite the serious endeavor, and the results are still being scientifically tabulated as we virtually speak.

If I should be sorry for something, please let me know. It's possible that I'm totally forgetting about some past wrongdoing on my part and in your direction, but my mind is coming up blank. I got nothin'. :shrug:

At the very least, I guess I can try not to be "self-indulgent" by disliking songs or making use of my God-like gift for comedy...? That's gonna be tough, though! Sigh...rock and a hard place, I tell ya. Rock and a hard place...

Totals (uncomfirmed, polls still open):

"The Siren": 3720
"A Man and an Abomination of a Song": 5 or so...give or take
"Is That All?": "The Cry," though only after mindlessly accidental tomfoolery on my part...
People Who Inexplicably Hate/Are Angry At Me And My Incendiary Wit: 1 or 2 (at least), depending on what we're defining as "hate"...

Last edited:
If you shout... said:

WTF? :confused: "Let's not wrestle, Mt. Heart Attack"--no need to get crazycrazy.

More importantly, have you yet voted...? As stated long, long ago, this thread was quite the serious endeavor, and the results are still being scientifically tabulated as we virtually speak.

If I should be sorry for something, please let me know. It's possible that I'm totally forgetting about some past wrongdoing on my part and in your direction, but my mind is coming up blank. I got nothin'. :shrug:

At the very least, I guess I can try not to be self-indulgent by disliking songs or making use of my God-like gift for comedy...? That's gonna be tough, though! Sigh...rock and a hard place, I tell ya. Rock and a hard place...

Totals (uncomfirmed, polls still open):

"The Siren": 3720
"A Man and an Abomination of a Song": 5 or so...give or take
"Is That All?": "The Cry," though only after mindlessly accidental tomfoolery on my part...
People Who Inexplicably Hate/Are Angry At Me And My Incendiary Wit: 1 or 2 (at least), depending on what we're defining as "hate"...

This is an awesome thread!! dont worry
AMAAW sucks!:mad: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom