Hey they were just talking about U2 on CNN...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Some reporter lady (no clue who, she sounded British) was reporting on their new album and they played a clip from Vertigo. She said "I can see myself bopping my head to that!!!" Heh heh. She also mentioned how it's doing great on the charts!!! Woohoo!

Vertigo a-go-go baby!!!!

Amanpour_Christiane2.jpg

:flirt:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
u2democrat has naughty dreams about christiane amanpour :wink:

She's very hot! that pout-y mouth of hers when she says her name...

I knew it...U2 is gonna fucking conquer the universe with this single...they already have CNN bopping their head to it!!
:hyper:

They won't need to spend big bucks on publicity, they should cover more of their tour production costs with that loot instead, because everyone in the world will want to see their shows!

Bono was on the BBC World News last night. They were covering his receipt of the Pablo Neruda award in Chile. Bono mentioned how he loves the awards and accolades he receives for his humanitarian works but this award was special because it honored him as a songwriter. Then the clip went to Dave Fanning playing Vertigo and he described it as a brilliant piece of noise.

(I'm paraphrasing, so forgive me!)

shart1780 said:
Some reporter lady (no clue who, she sounded British) was reporting on their new album and they played a clip from Vertigo. She said "I can see myself bopping my head to that!!!" Heh heh. She also mentioned how it's doing great on the charts!!! Woohoo!

Vertigo a-go-go baby!!!!

What does British sound like?

Was it Scouse, Geordie, Brum, Cockney, Cornish, Somerset, Glaswegian, Mancunican, Estuary english, Queen's english, East Anglian, Dorset, Devonian, Welsh English, Highland, Lancashire, Cumbrian, East Midlands, Lothian, Essex, South of the River???the list goes on

No such thing as a BRITISH accent last time I checked....

like there's *cheesy* banter and there's...

cheddar, swiss, limberger, fontina, norwegian jarlsberg...

the whole bloody monty python cheese shop!

what do they speak, btw? each of those boys, hmm?!

And speaking of accents, what part of NYC is in Bono's "bought" from Vertigo? From the Bronx myself and I don't think it's there...Brooklyn maybe?

cheers all!

heh, I saw that this morning! Didn't expect them to play a VERTIGO clip :D I also thought it was pretty cool how the Brit mentioned U2 first in the big fall lineup of music, THEN Eminem and Gwen Stefani :dance: Hooray for hype!

Back
Top Bottom