Hey Norte Americanos!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which leg of Elevation did you like better?

• First leg

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Third leg

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Both equally

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • :sob: Didn't get to see either!

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • SHUT UP! They didn't come to where I live! *mumbles something anti-American*

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
I was not able to see them during the first leg. :( Saw them twice during the third leg though. :)

First leg was better for me because I got in the heart and they played more songs!

I said both equally.....there is no way to choose! It was my best U2 year EVER!
because 1st leg I got to meet all the boys and get autographs..... It was also cool cuz I brought my mom to her 1st U2 show.
3rd leg was special because the show was so much more intense than the 1st leg for me...and cuz Dallas gave me a Bono pick....
so many reasons why both legs were amazing, I could go on forever....

First leg.

It was my first U2 concert when I was really familar with most of the songs. (I saw Popmart, but didn't know half as much then). The air popped with excitement the night I went (Chicago 3). It was like everyone in the building was conducting electricity. What a feeling.

The show I saw on the third leg was great, too, but it didn't feel the same.

Plus, that show finally convinced my friend that U2 is in fact a real ROCK band.

I have to say first leg because my best memories are from then: kissing Bono, taking my two boys to their first ever concert, meeting some online friends in Boston, meeting some *awesome* people in the Boston GA line, running into Bono and the boys several times at the Four Seasons......

I had a great time during the third leg also taking my hubby to his first ever GA line, meeting some wild and crazy guys in the line, and then heading to Las Vegas for a fun weekend, just hubby and I.

Ah, the memories. They are something I will always cherish.

I have to say 3rd leg. As awesome as my 1st leg experience was- a road trip from RI to Philly with my 2 best friends; Bono running around the heart like a nut even though he was sick- being in the heart in the Providence Civic Center was just unbelievable. I did get to hear The Ground Beneath Her Feet and All I Want is You in Philly, but in Providence we got Party Girl, Slow Dancing, and an acoustic Wild Honey, AND I sang Happy Birthday to Larry AND watched Bono pretend to throw a "forty pound" chocolate cake at the audience and then spray the first few rows with champagne. What a night!!! If only I had a time machine...

I voted for the first leg because of all the waiting and anticipation. The 3rd leg was great for another reason, but my favorite memories are the first shows!:yes: :wave:

Really hard to choose so I copped out and said both. First leg was intense because it was fresh and I nearly peed in my pants with excitement (at my age, not very becoming). It was the first time I'd seen them since ZooTV and my best friend was with me and seeing them for the first time.

Second leg was intense because it was less than a week after the above mentioned best friend had died, plus post 9/11. So it was extremely emotional and healing. And I had kickass seats (2nd row by the tip of the heart). But truthfully, the first leg show itself (performance, setlist, etc.) was probably better.

joyfulgirl said:
Really hard to choose so I copped out and said both. First leg was intense because it was fresh and I nearly peed in my pants with excitement (at my age, not very becoming). It was the first time I'd seen them since ZooTV and my best friend was with me and seeing them for the first time.

Second leg was intense because it was less than a week after the above mentioned best friend had died, plus post 9/11. So it was extremely emotional and healing. And I had kickass seats (2nd row by the tip of the heart). But truthfully, the first leg show itself (performance, setlist, etc.) was probably better.

Exactly my feelings.

Back
Top Bottom