Hey! Is SadEyedLady back here yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
Hey, SadEyedLady!

Hope you have recovered from your amazing experience and probably after so many times being retold to everyone you know, I reckon its the right time for you (or someone who know her might like to nudge her gently to come here) to tell us what emotions you went through at Madison Square Garden.....

For those who havent heard what happened to SadEyedLady, I can tell you..... that one night in NYC at Madison Square Garden, she was invited on stage and played guitar for the song "Knockin' on Heaven's Door". She even sang a verse about how great New York City is..... amazing! And she happily went off to see them in Providence and havent heard from her since.....

Anyway, hope she sees this and realise how special it is to know a fan (and a big fan at that too!) was picked up to play a rarely played live song in NYC!

cheers

dougal

She's been back, told her story, posted her pics and left again. You should search PLEBA for her thread, "Pics from the road." It's cool!

Ruth (aka, Sad Eyed Lady) posted some of her AWESOME photos in PLEBA- you can find them here: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/002200.html

and she also told her story of being onstage to the PLEBA ladies... here's the link: http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/002214.html

Enjoy!
smile.gif

Hey!

Thanks U2kitty and Ally!

OMG! Didnt realise that SadEyedLady had already posted!

WOW! I felt goosebumps reading her report! I am so thrilled for her! It takes a lot of guts to do what she did that night but she seem to have done it like a real pro! SadEyedLady, you ROCK!

As for the pics, they were great!

Thanks again U2kitty and ally for providing the info......

cheers

dougal

Originally posted by dougal55:
OMG! Didnt realise that SadEyedLady had already posted!

Well, since you don't hang around with us crazy PLEBA ladies very often, it's understandable that you didn't know about her story being posted.
wink.gif
glad you enjoyed it!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
AND apparently Ruth AND Otto the Photo King are both in this month's ROLLING STONE as well, is that COOL or what?????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NO kidding!?!

wow! thats kewl!
smile.gif

dougal

Originally posted by *Ally*:
Well, since you don't hang around with us crazy PLEBA ladies very often, it's understandable that you didn't know about her story being posted.
wink.gif
glad you enjoyed it!!

Actually I wouldnt mind having all you crazy ladies for company! that'd make my day!
biggrin.gif

*sound of ground shaking*

eek.gif

*screams at the sight of hordes of crazy ladies coming down my street towards me and promptly wishes he hadnt said that*

dougal

Hey Plebites, make sure these general interest stories make it over here! Appreciate that
smile.gif

What a fantastic story. She is one lucky (and talented) lady!

Originally posted by dougal55:
Actually I wouldnt mind having all you crazy ladies for company! that'd make my day!
biggrin.gif

*sound of ground shaking*

eek.gif

*screams at the sight of hordes of crazy ladies coming down my street towards me and promptly wishes he hadnt said that*

dougal

That's funny-you're too cute
smile.gif

*thinks this place needs more guys like you*

Hi Ally!

How are things with you?

I have yet to read that story about Ruth, too!

Anyway, what was the name again of that guy from London who was around you girls sometimes? He's actually Swedish, works in London and did some work whilst out in New York (kinda cute, too!
wink.gif
)

Does he post here at all?

I ask because he wanted some pics. of Larry that I took on 25/10...

thanks a million!

Back
Top Bottom