Hey Gina Marie..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

curehp

The Fly
I didn't see you in providence, I was thinking you would come by and say hello now that we are friends. Were you in the GA lines? I was chilling in the lines both days, literally and figuiratively.

I was in the line only on Tuesday-and I'm STILL sick-was # 107!

But I got a great spot and a smile from Edge, so I guess it was worth it
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
you look like you were "sweatin" a potentaildimonass whooping of BB when I stumbled on to YOU-

Once again,
confused.gif

And I saw you Diamond in your 'sexydiamondvest'-weren't you cold? I think you needed a 'sexydiamondcoat'
wink.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I was in the line only on Tuesday-and I'm STILL sick-was # 107!

But I got a great spot and a smile from Edge, so I guess it was worth it
biggrin.gif

I know, I'm still sick too! It was freezing tuesday. And it was definately worth it. You must have been somewhere near me. I was #17 and ended up right in front of the edge on the railing that night. I got a handshake and a pick
smile.gif
Also got some nice photos I can post for you if you like. Wednesday was much warmer luckily. Did you have seats for wednesday? It was an amazing show! Well you should have come by and said hi on tuesday. I would have but I don't know what you look like. DB9 found me shivering on the stairs that day. He seemed warm in his diamondvest though, it must be a special thermaldiamondu2gavest.

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
you look like you were "sweatin" a potentaildimonass whooping of BB when I stumbled on to YOU-fella.

Kisses
Diamond

Damn Diamond, you are getting all of the attention from the ladies for those sexydiamond vests! You need to hook me up with some of those. Better yet, copyright the name and start your own diamondline of clothing! I can see it now...This is our fall diamondline featuring the GAthermalsexydiamondvest, popular with any u2 concert goer, it also keeps you warm in those long days and nights in the GA line.

Anyway, you still owe me a rematch in basketball. It may end up being a classic matchup along the lines of the yankees-diamondbacks series.

[This message has been edited by curehp (edited 11-05-2001).]

Yes-I had a seat for Wed. Tuesday,I was on the side rail on Edge's side-right near the entrance. I was wearing my #ed Edge sweatshirt! The only pic I got that came out good was one of Bono.

Ugh-I tried to get a pick-but mostly the security guys got them
frown.gif

Hmmm-'thermalsexydiamondvest'..I bet he has 'sexydiamondpneumonia' right about now
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom