Hey Creed, Hey n*suck; sit your ASS down and shut the %#$&! up!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
yes you did! and I am very hurt
frown.gif

*pouts*

*goes and lays down on highway*

really can't because I am juggling cooking, posting here, and trying to get ready for work all at once!

AWW...SORRY YOU CANT MAKE IT TO CHAT...YOU'RE A BUSY DUDE! GLAD YOU HAD TIME TO STOP BY HERE THOUGH...GOOD TO CYA, Z EDGE *HUGS*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Originally posted by eebz:
AWW...SORRY YOU CANT MAKE IT TO CHAT...YOU'RE A BUSY DUDE! GLAD YOU HAD TIME TO STOP BY HERE THOUGH...GOOD TO CYA, Z EDGE *HUGS*
biggrin.gif

Hey you-long time nos speak! I will be around a lot more now though-(beware)-see ya
wink.gif

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
please be friendly to Creed. They are doing the best that they can.

I like them, but with their success it is hard to feel 'sorry' for them. They needen't run around telling people they are the 'next Uknowho' when the real thing is as strong as ever!

Amen brotha!

(Creed is okay, no U2 that is for sure, but good.)

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Originally posted by z edge:
I like them, but with their success it is hard to feel 'sorry' for them. They needen't run around telling people they are the 'next Uknowho' when the real thing is as strong as ever!

I only feel sorry that they are being forced to watch U2.

*steals newspaper from Doctorwho's front yard so he will be in SICY's doghouse instead of me*

Originally posted by z edge:
*steals newspaper from Doctorwho's front yard so he will be in SICY's doghouse instead of me*

*isn't sure how Z-Edge stealing *my* newspaper (although I don't get one) would put me in Sicy's doghouse...

*buys another 500,000 copies of "Weathered." Gives them to Z-Edge so he can give them to Sicy so that he's no longer in the doghouse.

*SoundScan charts go crazy due to massive Creed sales. Creed gets overexposed as a result. They implode with too much fame.

*cheers at Creed's demise.

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 02-02-2002).]

LOL Doctorwho!!!
I do like them though. I just don't see how they can sell as many records here in 2 months that It takes U2 a year and a half-BUT WAIT! The purpose of this thread is a 'turnaround in that thing' that is going on in music today.

I hope tomorrow wakes up a lot of kids and a lot of station programmers! Play U2 you morons! Okay you get my drift.

So the performance is in like 12 hours, give or take. They said the start of the game was moved back 10 minutes for something.

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Don?t forget TRAIN!!!!

YEah the list is a long one
wink.gif

All in all I think the point of thsi thread was made, and hopefully the teenage girls of America will be going to buy U2 cds after school today.

And now maybe we'll see Larry on the cover of 'teen people' or maybe Edge on one of those other bubble gum bop mags
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom