Hey, check this! (ISHFWILF!!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
ARG!! The *one* day I decide to watch CNN instead of the Today Show!!
mad.gif

That sounds pretty cool. I've heard several arrangements of ISHFWILF, so it would have been interesting to hear theirs.

AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I saw em! Solely by chance! I had JUST arrived at work, the tv is on NBC in the mornings, and suddenly i hear this guy start to sing in a high pitched voice. At first i thought, oh this is gonna be lame.
Then suddenly they start into ISHFWIL4! I couldnt believe it, i just about freaked! I couldnt believe what i was hearing!
WAY COOL!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

So I was sitting down here on the computer this morning when my mom screams down the stairs "Turn the tv to channel 4! Quick!" So I'm thinking "Uh oh. Is everyone in U2 okay?" Scared the crap outta me, let me tell you! But it was all good, because it turned out that this a capella group from the University of Michigan who just recently one a big competition were on The Today Show singing the gospel version of ISHFWILF!!!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Back
Top Bottom