Hey Canucks, U2 sing for Lanois at the Junos tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When was this recorded? Some of you Canadians MUST tape this and show us the pics and stills please!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Man, thats awesome!
I got a little delerious there for a minute...I thought U2 was actually be here in St. John's, but it was a video tribute. phew! If I had missed out on a chance to see them live I would have been very ill.

Incidently I went downtown last night and Daniel Lanois was at the Ship Inn! (a nice pub here)

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

I've read that little article a couple of times and I can't quite figure out if tonights broadcast is totally different from what went on last night... If it is then maybe the Lanois/U2 bit won't be on.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Originally posted by the olive:
I can't quite figure out if tonights broadcast is totally different from what went on last night

tonight's broadcast is entirely seperate. they may choose to edit in the lanois tribute, it wouldn't surprise me, but tonight's broadcast is of a live event.

let's hope they drop it in somewhere.

Damn living in the USA. We never get to see U2.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

"A video tribute to Lanois including testimonials from Peter Gabriel, Emily Lou Harris and members of U2 who sang their own special version of the traditional Irish song, 'Danny Boy'."

HAA! Oh, Lord, I want to see this video more than anything.

It was cute....Edge, Larry, and Adam hummed Danny Boy while Bono talked to Danny....and broke up laughing a few times in the process.

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
"A video tribute to Lanois including testimonials from Peter Gabriel, Emily Lou Harris and members of U2 who sang their own special version of the traditional Irish song, 'Danny Boy'."

HAA! Oh, Lord, I want to see this video more than anything.

I am sorry guys but that was really awesome!! Larry broke out laughing, they were all trying to be so serious... but could barely contain themsleves. It was great!
They even participated in a tribute for Michael Co**? and sang "Michael Row Your Boat Ashore"
biggrin.gif
lmao!

That was grrrreat! Love U2

Is this anywhere online? I have to see it!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Yeah! And they actually sang, "Micheal cohl your boat ashore"!

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Back
Top Bottom