Hey!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2sPrincess

Since I?m new in here, I just thought I?d say hi to you all..!Feel free to ask me anything...

------------------
"Love we shine like a burning star, we?re fallin? from the sky, tonight..."

i cant believe how quiet this room is...i wandered in here because i feel bad i rarely leave you-know-where....

i have made it my mission to visit all the forums tonight, at least once...

maybe you will see me back here sometime!

WTF? When I open this thread the first post reads that U2sPrincess would be on my Irgnore List. :eyebrow: What does this mean? I have nobody on my ignore list - I looked it up.....that's really strange :scratch: ..........

Why isn't this thread in the Babyface Caf??

:scream: I feel so stupid right now! :scream:

FallingStar said:
When I open this thread the first post reads that U2sPrincess would be on my Irgnore List.
she's on my ignore list as well. it appears she isn't registered (although i didn't think unregistered people could post) so unregistered people automatically get added to our ignore list (i guess...at least this is the way it is at every vbulletin forum i've been to) :huh:

btw fallingstar...don't feel stupid! you're not! :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

she's on my ignore list as well. it appears she isn't registered (although i didn't think unregistered people could post) so unregistered people automatically get added to our ignore list (i guess...at least this is the way it is at every vbulletin forum i've been to) :huh:

btw fallingstar...don't feel stupid! you're not! :D
Not registered? This is very strange... :scratch:
I'm not to feel stupid? It took me about four weeks to find this thread again after having posted here. :wink: Man, this is stupid! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom